We all remember about the black eyed children don't we?
Anyway these are taken from other site;
1. I remember this one from school:A young girl named Lisa was left alone on several accounts as her parents worked late. Her parents bought her a dog to keep her company. One night Lisa was awoken by a constant dripping sound. She got up and went to the kitchen to turn off the tap properly. As she was getting back into the bed she stuck her hand under the bed and the dog licked it. The dripping sound continued, so she went to the bathroom and turned off the tap properly in there, too. She went back to her bedroom and stuck her hand under the bed, and the dog licked it again. But the dripping continued, so she went outside and turned off the taps out there. She came back to bed, stuck her hand under it, and the dog licked it again. The dripping continued, drip, drip, drip. This time she listened and located the source of the dripping — it was coming from her cupboard. She opened the cupboard door, and there was her dog hanging upside down with its neck cut, and written on the window on the inside of the cupboard was, "HUMANS CAN LICK TOO!!!"
2. A woman and her boyfriend were on their way home from a date one night, and suddenly his car ran out of gas. It was about one in the morning and they were completely alone in the middle of the nowhere.The guy stepped out of the car, saying comfortingly to his girlfriend, "Don't worry, I'll be right back. I'm just going to go out for some help. Lock the doors, though."She locked the doors and sat restlessly, waiting for her boyfriend to come back. Suddenly, she sees a shadow fall across her lap. She looks up to see... not her boyfriend, but a strange, crazed looking man. He is swinging something in his right hand.He sticks his face close to the window and slowly pulls up his right hand. In it is her boyfriend's decapitated head, twisted horribly in pain and shock. She shuts her eyes in horror and tries to make the image go away. When she opens her eyes, the man is still there, grinning psychotically. He slowly lifts his left hand, and he is holding her boyfriend's keys... to the car.
3. Babysitter - The children she is looking after keep coming down telling her that the clown in their room is scaring them. The babysitter goes upstairs and sees a lifesize clown doll. She rings the parents and asks them if she can cover it because the children are scared. The parents tell her to take the children and run. Because they dont have a clown doll
4. A woman's story - I was alone in the house and had uhmmm gone for another kip (I like my sleep, ok? ) My husband was at work and his job at the time meant he worked outdoors and usually locally so if passing he'd often pop in. I was reading my book and heard the key in the lock, uh oh, can't be arsed talking, pretend to be asleep (relevent; it's how I am so sure I wasn't half asleep and dreaming) totally conscious choice to put the book down and act asleep heh, I was even quietly giggling about my cunning plan. Heard him come up the stairs, come into the room, rummage about in the wardrobe then come over to me, lean over me and look at me for a few seconds before he left the room and left the house.Ten minutes later, I had resumed reading, but heard his key again. This time I decided to grace him with my presence and walked down the stairs towards him asking "what now?" he looked a bit puzzled and asked what I was on about. You've just bloody been home, says I. He hadn't, it was the first time he'd been home that day.
5. My friend bought a new flat and the night she moved in, the radio in the kitchen switched itself on really loud. The song that was playing was "You are not alone".
6. Dd and I were upstairs in my bed having a chat whilst Dh was downstairs one night, we heard him coming upstairs and Dd said, lets pretend we're sleeping.We hear Dh closing the living room door, walking loudly upstairs then stopping on the landing, we're smirking as we wait on him coming into the room (we play this "trick" on him frequently) Then we hear him coughing, from the living room...