BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Coloured Full Lace Wigs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
cosmogirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosmogirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Coloured Full Lace Wigs
    Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 2:12pm
I'm looking to mix it up for the summer so I fancy stepping away from the natural CVR and going for a pop of colour. Probably dark roots with blonde/Number 30 at the ends or something more delicious (still looking for inspiration)

Does anyone have any recommendations for a good CV who produces great coloured units?

I could dye it myself but knowing myself - I'll order a natural CVR and never dye it Embarrassed

TIA
Sponsored Links

starliteboo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote starliteboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 2:40pm

I have gotten colored units from Rex, Jacksun and WBW. I usually wear #4 with 30 highlights or #2 roots and 4/30 throughout the rest of the wig. I am learning to color my units on my own.

cosmogirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosmogirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 3:08pm
yum, that sounds really good. I'm just stalking a couple of CV's and celebrities for inspiration http://www.rpgshow.com/glueless-jessica-full-lace-human-hair-wig-wavy-clw044s-p-4695.html

I really like the colour of the hair but I've seen youtube reviews and the wig comes more like a 27 and looks patchy Confused
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starliteboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 3:31pm
I think the inspiration for the wig is pretty but the actual wig that is produced isn't as nice. Like you said the color looks more like a #27 and the color looks very harsh. I do not like it.

I<3Suomi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote I<3Suomi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 3:32pm
Originally posted by starliteboo starliteboo wrote:

I have gotten colored units from Rex, Jacksun and WBW. I usually wear #4 with 30 highlights or #2 roots and 4/30 throughout the rest of the wig. I am learning to color my units on my own.

I can also vouch for Rex, I've ordered 1b, 4, 30, 27, & 613 from him. I had my vendor custom color my last two units according to Jessica burciaga (the inspiration for the rpg show unit) you might want to google her her color choices are always beautiful.

Edited by I<3Suomi - Feb 10 2013 at 3:34pm
cosmogirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosmogirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 12:52am
Originally posted by I<3Suomi I<3Suomi wrote:

Originally posted by starliteboo starliteboo wrote:

I can also vouch for Rex, I've ordered 1b, 4, 30, 27, & 613 from him. I had my vendor custom color my last two units according to Jessica burciaga (the inspiration for the rpg show unit) you might want to google her her color choices are always beautiful.

Aaah thanks for chiming in. I did order a unit before from Rex years ago which I didn't like but I think it was the texture more than anything (I was a newbie - it was Indian). I am definitely ready to get some colour back in my life Tongue
cosmogirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosmogirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 12:55am
[QUOTE=starliteboo] I think the inspiration for the wig is pretty but the actual wig that is produced isn't as nice. Like you said the color looks more like a #27 and the color looks very harsh. I do not like it.

Yeah, I saw this and thought 'way too blunt'. 

The cut is cute but that hair would have to be toned down and re dyed again to take out the choppiness.

Has anyone got any recommendations for hair that colours well that's not Indian? I love Chinese but it can be hard to lift.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starliteboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 5:09am
I have never had a problem coloring Virgin Maylasian hair. I was able to color it about twice with no issues.
ilovelife View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ilovelife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 7:43am
ive never had any problems lifting the color of my virgin chinese units, virgin units are always easier to lift. bear in mind however that which each dye, chemical process your weaken the knots and shortening the life span of the unit. I color my own units so I'm not sure of any vendors job but be sure to definately send a pic in with your request and if possible if this is a custom unit have them add more density to the unit to keep it kind of full looking so that hair loss is minimal. heres a pic of a recent dye job I did, I believe its a 30

Edited by ilovelife - Feb 11 2013 at 7:48am
cosmogirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosmogirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 11:53am
ilovelife your hair looks fab! I didn't quote just in case you wanted to poof.

Do you find the hair is a lot drier once its dyed?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>