Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Coloring product (Sanotint Classic)

Post Reply Post Reply

Author
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Coloring product (Sanotint Classic)
    Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 7:58am
Has anyone ever tried this? Feedback? I went to a natural hair salon after my big chop and I let them talk me into it because they told me it's "natural" and very gentle and assured me that it wouldn't break my hair. I needed to cover some grey hairs.

But now I'm wondering if this wasn't a mistake since apparently there is no such thing as natural organic color, especially if it's permanent. So far so good, but it's been less than a week. It's an italian product. They had me buy it at a health food store. Can't find any reviews on afro hair, only on white chicks.

Sanotint - Natural Hair Dye

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Apr 15 2014 at 8:00am
Sponsored Links

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 8:09am
Here's a small description I found

SanoTint hair color uses Golden Millet and natural plant extracts to safely color your hair without damaging it. SanoTint hair color is a safe, do-it-yourself hair treatment due to the natural ingredients of its formula, which are: extracts of Golden Millet, Olive, Birch and Grape Seed as well as Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5) and Biotin.

It is important to note that there is no such thing as a purely natural hair color, if you want permanent color you have to use chemicals. Although SanoTint uses chemicals, they use the least amount possible. SanoTint contains no ammonia, less than two percent peroxide (instead of the 10-12 percent that other brands use) and less than 0.5 percent p-Phenylenediamine (PPD). The SanoTint Light product actually eliminates PPD and is one of the most natural hair colors on the market.

rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 10:41am
Sound like it's less harsh.
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 11:15am
I haven't seen it stateside yet but now that I think about it, it is probably sold to the pros.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style