Perfect Hair Collection

Colored hair is ghetto?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
ilovhairweave View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ilovhairweave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2011 at 1:32am
Originally posted by foxyroy19 foxyroy19 wrote:

SleepyWhen you go from 1b it starts to become a very slippery slope especially if you are going lighter than a four.....

PREACH!Clap
Sponsored Links

soglambitious View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soglambitious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2011 at 4:05pm
@OP ...

If you want to go for a crazy color for a few months, I say DO IT! You are 19 and you only have your youth for so long. If you are under 30 and don't look/act GHETTO then you can maybe pull off a crazy hair color. I personally think this is SO dope and would rock it in a heartbeat, even though I'm normally very conservative with my hair ...

DO YOU!
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2011 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by doubleaqueen772 doubleaqueen772 wrote:

trina's hair looks fine to me what's wrong with it?

The color looked fine to me. I thought what looked ghetto was the Fact that it was an obvious lacefront. It was like no one even tried.
doubleaqueen772 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doubleaqueen772 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2011 at 6:35pm
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

Originally posted by doubleaqueen772 doubleaqueen772 wrote:

trina's hair looks fine to me what's wrong with it?

The color looked fine to me. I thought what looked ghetto was the Fact that it was an obvious lacefront. It was like no one even tried.

you're right maybe I did not notice it because the lacefronts I see in my area are far far worse Stern Smile
myhairzmybiz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote myhairzmybiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2011 at 5:31pm
Originally posted by dreamz dreamz wrote:

Originally posted by CaramelDelight89 CaramelDelight89 wrote:

Color is beautiful when it is done the right way. But If you're talking about this rainbow/crayon colored hair that the girls these days are wearing, then that is a ghetto H.A.M.!!Pinch

DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@ this gif
MochaBarbieDoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MochaBarbieDoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2011 at 2:11am
I say do whatever makes you feel good. At the end of the day, you have to be the one happy
Amber828via619 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amber828via619 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2011 at 2:21am
I think you can do whatever color you choose, however I think it does look better if the color compliments your skin tone and eye color. Sometimes I think it is a cry for attention when people do way out colors or styles. If you like being way out with it and are secure in your choice the less you care what anyone has to say.Wink

Edited by Amber828via619 - Apr 26 2011 at 2:27am
Rientje View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rientje Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2011 at 7:12am
For me its not only the colour that makes a hairstyle ghetto but also how well the weave is installed, if it looks natural and basically how the person wearing the hair looks.... its a complete package. And it has to match your skin tone.
iChinaaBanks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iChinaaBanks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 7:39pm
Bunnybanx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Bunnybanx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 11:27pm
It depends solely on how a  person carries themselves I would never assume anyone is ghetto from the colors they have in their hair especially when neon and bright colors where just a major trend .I've had orange highlights, purple hair , and red hair, even a  bright red hue I deemed my "ratchet " red because it ended up  being way too light for my caramel skintone but it still looked amazing on me, I get a million compliments when I venture to the red end of the color scale and I've seen tons of women wear colorful hues on tumblr and instagram that didn't look "ghetto" but to each his own. Being a New Yorker I guess I'm more accepting of what people choose to wear, do or say and how they feel.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516>