Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Colored hair is ghetto?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 16>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
QueenBeaEsq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBeaEsq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2011 at 8:25am
^^^^^ good analogy 
Sponsored Links

Chantal34 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chantal34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2011 at 8:38am
Originally posted by dreamz dreamz wrote:

Originally posted by CaramelDelight89 CaramelDelight89 wrote:

Color is beautiful when it is done the right way. But If you're talking about this rainbow/crayon colored hair that the girls these days are wearing, then that is a ghetto H.A.M.!!Pinch

Chantal34...time of death 8:37 CST...DeadLOLLOLLOLCryCryCryDead
gold.nile View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gold.nile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2011 at 5:43am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Originally posted by drjo91 drjo91 wrote:

Wait I am confused can someone explain to me how having color in your weave classifies is you as ghetto? I dyed my weave black is that ghetto? I was bored and tired of the dark brown. I have done highlights is that ghetto? Stern SmileI don't get it, ya are taking it to the extreme. So when someone mentions color ya think of seaborn and sh*t? Ya know no one here is doing that shi.t.WackoJudging from the pics those hoodrats ain't young either. Stern Smile

I am under the impression that unless it is 1 or natural 2 then you are a ghetto hot mess with no real job or no real future because you can't possibly have a real income with streaks in your head.Confused
Colored hair is only acceptable for Rhianna, teenagers and artsy folks living in Soho before they grow up quit selling art and get with a real job.Shocked
Anyone else is a hood rat trying too hard and it should be not over one shade lighter than what you were born with.Wink
One girl went as far to say the curtains should match the drapes 

Shocked if you get my drift. The thing is I barely have drapes and I
have been known to experiment with my carpet strip. It was bright blue before and you have not lived til you have someone come in for a landing with glow in the dark body paint but I digress.
And God forbid you
wear lashes, and get a lil wild and put something on your lips besides chapstick. You might as well get Groupie Love
stamped on your titays and wait for the Lil Wayne Tour bus to pull up in your city.Ouchtitle="Ouch"> 
Confusedtitle="Confused">

gold.nile View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gold.nile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2011 at 5:44am
Originally posted by Tantrum Tantrum wrote:

i had my hair Dyed to look like Jeannie Mai From the style networks "how do I look" . It doesn't look ghetto on her and i got tons of complements. I think unnatural hair colors are like mini skirts in that they just look inappropriate on people of a certain age and /or demeanor.
THIS
shibrown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote shibrown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2011 at 4:03am

I just had to post this because well my hair is red. How do people react to it? Don't know because I hardly leave the house due to health issues. If I did I probably wouldn't have dyed it red because I'm self conscious and don't like to stand out. Before I got sick I would not have worn this to my corporate job but for now I guess Im just entertaining myself.

Edited by shibrown - Apr 08 2011 at 4:24am
MooMonSTAR View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MooMonSTAR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2011 at 4:23am
My ex woudn't allow one of his "chicks" to meet his mom because she had a bright red invisible part weave...
Sinnamon_Mami View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sinnamon_Mami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2011 at 8:28am

I like the hair color Shibrown, very pretty... I hope you get 150% better... Wink.. I wish I could wear it...

twajuanaful View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twajuanaful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2011 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by Sinnamon_Mami Sinnamon_Mami wrote:

I like the hair color Shibrown, very pretty... I hope you get 150% better... Wink.. I wish I could wear it...

This.Smile You're gorgeous.
DaBaddest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaBaddest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2011 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by twajuanaful twajuanaful wrote:

Originally posted by Sinnamon_Mami Sinnamon_Mami wrote:

This.Smile You're gorgeous.

IA Wink
SoJazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoJazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2011 at 7:24pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

I guess I am a hot tacky mess cause I would rock Trinas red hair.Embarrassed

I was thinking the same damn thing, I like it. SMH

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training