BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Colored hair is ghetto?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 16>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
snickerdoodle17_1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snickerdoodle17_1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Colored hair is ghetto?
    Posted: Mar 30 2011 at 3:03pm
I was on a youtube and I found a video that describes exactly what I'm going through. I love hair and I love changing my style. A couple of days ago I was discussing with a guy I know about a haircolor I wanted to try. He was like Color? He basically said that colored hair looked unatural and ghetto on black girls and he hated seeing it. I was like WAIT do you know how many white, asian , latino women dye their hair unnatural colors? He told me when he sees a girl with a colored hair thats how he knows its fake. Normally I would have rolled my eyes  and thought it was HIS wierd thinking and I told other people about was this silly boy said and they agreed!!!!!  I dont care if Im dark I love color weaves because its unique and makes you stand out! How do you feel about this issue? Do you color your weave? Any thoughts? heres a link to the video http:///www.youtube.com/watch?v=29_FXxatY14
Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snickerdoodle17_1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2011 at 3:06pm
Oh i just remembered! I have naturally long hair and when it was my natural brown people always knew it was my hair but I died it red on a whim once and ppl automatically assumed it was fake. Why is it when my Asian friend started wearing a pink wig people just assumed she died her natural hair. No one thought it was weave. So wierd!
dreamz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dreamz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2011 at 3:09pm
lol.

how old are you snick?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snickerdoodle17_1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2011 at 3:16pm
I'm 19Smile
dreamz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dreamz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2011 at 3:19pm
Originally posted by snickerdoodle17_1 snickerdoodle17_1 wrote:

I'm 19Smile

i figuredLOL

if your hair compliments you, you like it, and most importantly you PAID for it...

tell them to kick rocks in flip flop sandals & do youWink
rredict View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rredict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2011 at 3:22pm
I have to admit. Some color hair I don't like either. I think it depends on your skin toned if it looks natural or not.

I prefer to keep mine jet black or off-black because I feel I look my best with those shades.

To each his own through.
TOUSHA11 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TOUSHA11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2011 at 3:27pm
A little color never hurt anyone I love a 27/30 combo myself. It all depends on the color now pink,blue,green, and purple unnatural colors like that does seem Ghetto to me wear on a daily basis but if you like it I love it. First and foremost you grown you pay your own bill you buying your hair so I say forget what anyone else thinks.Do what makes you happy and keeps you looking FLY.Clap
PerfectBlending View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PerfectBlending Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2011 at 3:44pm
color is the ONLY way I roll.
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2011 at 3:47pm
Originally posted by dreamz dreamz wrote:

Originally posted by snickerdoodle17_1 snickerdoodle17_1 wrote:

I'm 19Smile

i figuredLOL

if your hair compliments you, you like it, and most importantly you PAID for it...

tell them to kick rocks in flip flop sandals & do youWink

LOL
CaramelDelight89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CaramelDelight89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2011 at 3:50pm
Color is beautiful when it is done the right way. But If you're talking about this rainbow/crayon colored hair that the girls these days are wearing, then that is a ghetto H.A.M.!!Pinch
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 16>