Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Colored contacts  - How do you feel about them?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Colored contacts - How do you feel about them?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4950515253 55>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 1.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2013 at 3:14pm
they're hazel haitianLOL --at least, i think so?. And his look real. I would never see him and think those are contacts.

fake eyes usually look fake to me.

Living people have eyes that look like there is life in them.
Usually

unfortunately contacts cant do that. dead giveaway.

Edited by Wildfire - Nov 20 2013 at 3:20pm
Sponsored Links

.hott.pink. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote .hott.pink. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2013 at 3:35pm
Free post.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2013 at 4:47pm
Wild that's exactly what it is! I've been tryin I figure out what it is about colored
Contacts that irritate me so...they do make you look dead in the eyes. It's like you're talking to a dead person! When you deal with ppl in customer service jobs and they're talking directly in your eye with those big fake things it just feels so out of body.

And someone give the girl the summary lol ain't nobody got time to read those redundant ass paragraphs.
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2013 at 5:01pm
Lol I just wanted to point out there are dark ppl with light eyes that aren't drom Australia or photoshopped
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2013 at 6:34pm
I agree Haitian... I just haven't heard his name in a while, he has gorgeous eyes btw.
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 2:48pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Wild that's exactly what it is! I've been tryin I figure out what it is about colored
Contacts that irritate me so...they do make you look dead in the eyes. It's like you're talking to a dead person! When you deal with ppl in customer service jobs and they're talking directly in your eye with those big fake things it just feels so out of body.

And someone give the girl the summary lol ain't nobody got time to read those redundant ass paragraphs.

yes, this
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 3:13pm
Wonder u were the one in the last thread on this topic that said contacts where different from weaves because the eyes are the window to the soul werent u....lmao bless yo heart...that shh is still funny..LOL.Trust talking someone with a slanted 14lb weave is just as much of an out of the body experience... 
Krystal Klear View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krystal Klear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 3:29pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

I read straight through page 1 through 10 and then I jumped around every 5, this is not worth the read, you are right it is very redundant it's just different people taking turns at bashing Jolie
Krystal Klear View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krystal Klear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 3:32pm
Eanaj may wanna find a man to let out her pent up aggression. Because that was very uncalled for.
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 3:44pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Wonder u were the one in the last thread on this topic that said contacts where different from weaves because the eyes are the window to the soul werent u....lmao bless yo heart...that shh is still funny..LOL.Trust talking someone with a slanted 14lb weave is just as much of an out of the body experience... 

who ?Confused
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4950515253 55>
  Share Topic