Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Colored contacts  - How do you feel about them?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Colored contacts - How do you feel about them?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4243444546 55>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 1.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 6:45pm

Is JP a dark butt? Y'all gotta stick together. DMB we all we got!!

Sponsored Links

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 6:49pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Originally posted by SeeminglySweet SeeminglySweet wrote:

Good afternoon.

My first question is…why hasn’t this chick Julie BEEN dragged and left for dead?

You are the WORST type of black person! I would rather have a bevy of gorgeous black women of various shades wearing colored contacts ranging from chartreuse to vermilion to smalt than to be around the likes of you. You are the type to collogue with ‘others’ about issues you feel are a problem in our community, and instead of lifting up these very women you feel are trying to be something they’re not, to accept their own beauty, you disesteem them and call them ugly.

Your logic equates to DARK skinned women of color, should not, better not, could not “pass” [read:assimilate] due to ultimately her dark skin HOWEVER if you are light/fair you may indeed wear contacts and other beauty enhancements because due to your fair skin you can ‘pull it off’,  look more ‘acceptable’, and it’s more feasible.

You think you have a pass because your hair is natural. No shade there, but again you remind me of ‘others’ who speak of women/men of color in that same nature. “Oh well, you know, my friend’s brother’s uncle is married to a black woman so you know….I’m cool with blacks”. Don’t be presumptuous and believe that just because you may not have your weave in now that your wig can’t get snatched, because I heard kinky curly is going for $200 a bundle.

I find it quite amusing that you are deflecting and stating others have problems, when your inferiority complex is on full display. As mentioned before you are a hypocrite and a contradiction, attempting to consternate women on this board with your views that ironically stem from the very people you claim this dark woman is attempting to be.

It does not bother Joey that these women place colored silicone in their eyes. In your own words, it bothers you because they are dark. You use these women for your lack of self esteem, you feel like a sexy bish around these women because to you they are ‘so ugly’ and you join ‘them’ in laughter because you ‘can’t help but to laugh too’. You elevate your self “hey I’m black with natural hair but at least I’m not dark with contacts! at least my attempt to blend in can’t easily be spotted, but secretly i feel the same way! hehe!’

Where you went wrong was coming  for dark skinned women, which showed your hand. You aren’t mad about PEOPLE wearing contacts. No, you’re over there chagrined like a fool because dark women do it too.

I will forever look askance at your posts.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-PrvQzCwG63k/T2Z9fpQ-OOI/AAAAAAAAA1o/iGzc2P7v9MY/s1600/friday-damn-gif.gif

Where the efff is a dictionary when you need one.......She gently sliced and diced her and served her to the dogs.   

Midna ClapClapClap imma need a better in depth Watch what happens next recap please...
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (23) Thanks(23)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 6:58pm
That's why I rolled my eyes when some people said hit dogs hollering. It's not really about the contacts. 9/10 times when a dark girl is mentioned, something negative is about to be said. JP came in vehemently attacking a particular skin hue for a practice that is not common enough to warrant a thread. JP acting as if colorful contacts as common as black women with relaxers. Then she started babbling about straight hair on black women is natural but colorful eyes aren't. 
JP is a negative person in general though so maybe we should just be happy for her that she was finally able to find some happiness in something for once even if that is in the expense of others.  Dark women don't need to be continuously told what they can and cannot do. We get it. Dark women should just be happy we alive and allowed to breathe the same air as everyone else.
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 7:07pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Let me be dark and happy looking any way I please.

Remember this sentiment next time you see someone proudly displaying their Rock Lee eyebrows.

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 7:08pm

lawd this here thread is iggggnant

nemesis1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nemesis1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 7:30pm
--

Confused

Edited by nemesis1 - Nov 19 2013 at 7:38pm
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 8:00pm
I never did read the thread

guess I missed a lot ... y'all reading people thoroughly in here

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 8:04pm
Goddamn! This thread is still going? LMFAO, just hilarious
Oh well, off to see The Best Man Holiday
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 8:05pm
44 pages?? around which quarter of the thread did the entertainment start?
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 8:05pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Goddamn! This thread is still going? LMFAO, just hilarious
Oh well, off to see The Best Man Holiday

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake