Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Colored contacts  - How do you feel about them?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Colored contacts - How do you feel about them?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 55>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 1.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 3:32am
24 pages......
Sponsored Links

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 3:34am
I think when they look good, it's all good. I dunno about all this trying to fool/to be white/to be fake/insecure mumbo jumbo. That requires too much analyzing of someone who doesn't even know you exist.

When someone's insecure, you see it in their character, not necessarily the way they dress themselves. People dress how they please and it's because it pleases them.

What is insecure about pleasing one's self? People like to switch things up.

Anyway, my ass would rock some Soloticas when the money is right~ LOL

Xamaycana View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xamaycana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 5:28am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

This thread goes hard with coffee

LOL
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 5:46am

Summary???

GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 6:23am
Dark skin girls shouldn't wear gray/green contacts because they look ugly and ridiculous with them. Also the OP says that the contacts make the wearers looks invalid in her eyes and said wearer is trying to be something she's not, which is white-like. Also they should know they look stupid and people are laughing at/mocking them.

Edited by GG - Nov 19 2013 at 6:29am
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 6:57am
Afro, my bowl of mini wheats went down great while reading this. You were not lying.LOL
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 6:57am
Originally posted by GG GG wrote:

Dark skin girls shouldn't wear gray/green contacts because they look ugly and ridiculous with them. Also the OP says that the contacts make the wearers looks invalid in her eyes and said wearer is trying to be something she's not, which is white-like. Also they should know they look stupid and people are laughing at/mocking them.
Hmm...Why only dark skin girls?  I've seen unnatural looking contacts on all shades even white folks...Sleepy
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 7:10am
i have a few pair. used to have them in all colors. ive always liked them. i want red ones. just cause.
but why is this thread so long? was there drama over what someone else is wearing?
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 7:36am
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

but why is this thread so long? was there drama over what someone else is wearing?

Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Hmm...Why only dark skin girls? I've seen unnatural looking contacts on all shades even white folks...Sleepy

That's what started this...

Edited by GG - Nov 19 2013 at 7:38am
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 7:37am
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

and then people wonder why dark skinned women are so sensitive and defensive sometimes...

I'm dark myself, btw. And I like my color. The green/grey contacts just looks stupid to me and to most everyone else.

It's fine if it looks stupid to you.

There's no need to single out a specific hue of women.

And frankly, it doesn't matter if it looks stupid to anyone else as long as the wearer is happy. And that goes for colored contacts, 32" hair, fake boobs/asses, acrylic nails, obvious/thick makeup, drawn in eyebrows, blue hair, and whatever else.

Heart
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 55>