Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Colored contacts  - How do you feel about them?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Colored contacts - How do you feel about them?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 54>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 1.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 1:04am
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

LOLLOLLOLLOL ur such a fail at ur own thread...

y did u even mention DARK SKINNED WOMEN.... u could of have said BLACK FEMALES instead..but u didn't...so "writing failure' on ur part...

I specifically mentioned dark-skinned females because 99.9% of dark skinned females are not born with green /grey eyes. You may want to scour the internet for examples to the contrary and blind me with your blue eyed aborigines, I will never believe that and nor will ever any sensible person. Now if you choose to bytch because I'm saying that some fake features simply don't look realistic, you're the one with the problem.

hey u started this bullsh**it thread now u can't take it...don't get mad at me...

WOW didn;t know u knew the 99.9% DARK SKINNED FEMALE POPULATION to come to that calculation...

Mad? Sounds like you're the one who's mad, in every sense of the word Can't take it? You really think I care that you disagree? I only care about not having my words misrepresented. Other than that, I don't give a fucc. If you know "I started bullshyt", why are you in here at 23 pages? And one has to have 99.9% of a population to make a logical inference about their features? Do you need to see 99.9% of the Chinese population to know that most of them do not have round anime eyes? Girl, sit down.

wow who lit the fuse on ur tamponLOLLOLLOL i ain't mad in one sense...folks call u out on what u posted and then u turn it around to another subject....u need to sit down cause u getting out of major control over a subject that has nothing to do with you personally...it is the female's business if she wants to wear those colored contacts...also u must care if  i disagree or u wouldn't of responded in the way u did....IN BON QUI QUI'S VOICE...BYYYEE
Sponsored Links

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 1:05am

your question had more to do with dark skin than colored contacts

although you've tried, you can't obscure that

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 1:09am

LOLLOLLOLLOL ur such a fail at ur own thread...

y did u even mention DARK SKINNED WOMEN.... u could of have said BLACK FEMALES instead..but u didn't...so "writing failure' on ur part...

I specifically mentioned dark-skinned females because 99.9% of dark skinned females are not born with green /grey eyes. You may want to scour the internet for examples to the contrary and blind me with your blue eyed aborigines, I will never believe that and nor will ever any sensible person. Now if you choose to bytch because I'm saying that some fake features simply don't look realistic, you're the one with the problem.

hey u started this bullsh**it thread now u can't take it...don't get mad at me...

WOW didn;t know u knew the 99.9% DARK SKINNED FEMALE POPULATION to come to that calculation...

Mad? Sounds like you're the one who's mad, in every sense of the word Can't take it? You really think I care that you disagree? I only care about not having my words misrepresented. Other than that, I don't give a fucc. If you know "I started bullshyt", why are you in here at 23 pages? And one has to have 99.9% of a population to make a logical inference about their features? Do you need to see 99.9% of the Chinese population to know that most of them do not have round anime eyes? Girl, sit down.

wow who lit the fuse on ur tamponLOLLOLLOL <span style="line-height: 14px;">i ain't mad in one sense...folks call u out on what u posted and then u turn it around to another subject....u need to sit down cause u getting out of major control over a subject that has nothing to do with you personally...it is the female's business if she wants to wear those colored contacts...also u must care if  i disagree or u wouldn't of responded in the way u did....IN BON QUI QUI'S VOICE...BYYYEE</span>
[IMG][/IMG]

LOL, how did I respond to you? By refuting your false assertions about what I know I said? Turn it around to another subject when you're the one distorting what I said? Girl, please. I don't give a flyin' fucc what you think. As I said before, you are entitled to your opinions and arguments as long as you don't distort my words. And I only wear tampons when I work out, btw and it's a mighty sexist thing to say.

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Nov 19 2013 at 1:13am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 1:11am
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

your question had more to do with dark skin than colored contacts

although you've tried, you can't obscure that

What cannot be obscured is that my question had to do with dark-skinned women WITH FAKE COLORED CONTACTS. But since you're trying to score points, you're turning it into a negative statement on dark skin when you know it's nothing of the sort. I bet you're counting your thanks right now
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 1:11am
It's ok, Ricky. Bhm likes you (for now). You can rest now.
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 1:29am
there's but five people at this time of night

nothing to do with thanks but you know that

I would've typed the very same thing on stormfront

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 1:36am
yooo...sooo...many...words.

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 2:13am
This thread goes hard with coffee

**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 2:36am
This thread is a messsss.

@QB: I'd actually be surprised if it came out that she was hacked.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 3:32am
24 pages......
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 54>
  Share Topic