Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Colored contacts  - How do you feel about them?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Colored contacts - How do you feel about them?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 54>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 1.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 12:44am
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

score points?

no, this dark skin thing is important to me and I'll type on it

no way I'm comfortable calling dark skinned women ugly for getting jammed up in racist bullsh*t

you're ugly for your natural features and you're ugly for adopting the features we've told you are beautiful

she probably was wearing fake contacts and other fake ish herself and got called out on it and all huffy puffy mad about it...'HEY DARK SKINNED GIRL Y U WEARING THOSE FAKE EYES,HAIR,NAILS"..LOLLOLLOL

Hah! The day you see me with blue yes is the day I'm 92 year old with cataracts. As for fake hair, I already said I wear weaves and wigs on occasion, so another fail. As for fake nails, I've worn them a few times but they impede on daily tasks, so I don't wear them anymore. Try again   
Sponsored Links

Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 12:47am
Some wear them well and others not so well.

I work with a women who has the skin shade of Brandy. She wears green contacts and a blonde highlighted hair hat --> a heavy beauty supply lace front,w/out bleached knots. 
Many of her conversations with me have been about how people are often looking or wanting to touch her hair or asking if she wears contacts.yuk yuk female
She just needs a few pointers about LF apps but I can't help her because she truly annoys me when she thinks I'm fooled by her cosmetic accessories.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 12:48am

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

LOLLOLLOLLOL ur such a fail at ur own thread...

y did u even mention DARK SKINNED WOMEN.... u could of have said BLACK FEMALES instead..but u didn't...so "writing failure' on ur part...

I specifically mentioned dark-skinned females because 99.9% of dark skinned females are not born with green /grey eyes. You may want to scour the internet for examples to the contrary and blind me with your blue eyed aborigines, I will never believe that and nor will ever any sensible person. Now if you choose to bytch because I'm saying that some fake features simply don't look realistic, you're the one with the problem.

hey u started this bullsh**it thread now u can't take it...don't get mad at me...

WOW didn;t know u knew the 99.9% DARK SKINNED FEMALE POPULATION to come to that calculation...

Mad? Sounds like you're the one who's mad, in every sense of the word Can't take it? You really think I care that you disagree? I only care about not having my words misrepresented. Other than that, I don't give a fucc. If you know "I started bullshyt", why are you in here at 23 pages? And one has to have 99.9% of a population to make a logical inference about their features? Do you need to see 99.9% of the Chinese population to know that most of them do not have round anime eyes? Girl, sit down.
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 12:52am
JP are you legit saying that dark skinned women don't get bombarded with messages that they're natural features are "ugly"?

and those messages have no impact on why they'd choose to adopt "beautiful" features?

it's tragic not funny

QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 12:53am
Wait...ya'll sure this is JP posting and not some kid that hacked her account. 

I remember one time a BHM member's daughter got on BHM posting all kinds of stuff and folks were like man XYZ acting a fool today (BHM member left her account open)  Come to find out a few days later when she went to check, her daughter had been interacting with folks on BHM and BHM member did a apology topic thread explaining the situation.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 12:54am

JP are you legit saying that dark skinned women don't get bombarded with messages that they're natural features are "ugly"?

and those messages have no impact on why they'd choose to adopt "beautiful" features?

it's tragic not funny

I never said they don't get bombarded by these messages. I'm saying it's dumb to give in to those messages by wearing fake light contacts that make you look like an extra-terrestrial.
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 12:55am
Originally posted by QueenBee QueenBee wrote:

I remember one time a BHM member's daughter got on BHM posting all kinds of stuff and folks were like man XYZ acting a fool today (BHM member left her account open)  Come to find out a few days later when she went to check, her daughter had been interacting with folks on BHM and BHM member did a apology topic thread explaining the situation.

Nah. It's her.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 12:56am
Originally posted by QueenBee QueenBee wrote:

Nope. It's the same JP. I've never been shy to speak my mind, even if it goes against the BHM unsaid etiquette, so I don't know why you're so surprised
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 12:57am
well QP I did wonder how JP could be backing such a position

but I think her wanting to be right is over riding her good judgment

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 1:00am

well QP I did wonder how JP could be backing such a position

but I think her wanting to be right is over riding her good judgment

LOL. That statement is about YOU. Not about me.
My question was "colored contacts - how do you feel about them?", not "colored contacts, you must dislike them as much as I do".
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 54>
  Share Topic