Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Colon Clenz

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 62636465>
Hair ViVi

Ultra

Author
yekomod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yekomod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2011 at 1:54am
I might have to check these out.
Sponsored Links

Bahiyieh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bahiyieh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2011 at 2:04pm
Hi Guys, 

I'd watch out about taking anything with senna for "life." I must admit I have not read through the entire thread but I've known many people who have taken senna (including myself, lol) for long periods of time. You will become dependent on it and need to up your dosage. Senna is a laxative and if you really need assistance with your BMs, then you should up your fiber. If you truly are eating 5+ servings of fruit a day, 5+ servings of veggies and drinking enough water and STILL having trouble having regular bowel movements, try taking doctor approved supplements pure fiber supplements like Metamucil or psyillium powder. If problems persist, you should prob consult your doctor or at least let him/her know what your regime is and ask if it's a wise one to follow.

It's fine to take supplements like Colon Cleanz for a period of time but every day...for life...do ya homework..
Not wanting to nag, but as someone who has had an eating disorder for life, this is often how ppl get caught up hooked on supplements that are meant to be cleansing, what is cleansing done for life can often have harsh effects on your body.

If you don't like my comments please ignore, I think it's great to clean you colon, I use to give myself coffee enemas, hey- I couldn't afford colon hydrotherapy and it worked, so I'm not against what you are doing, but doing this every day for the rest of your life, has def. been shown to create dependencies in individuals. 
Bahiyieh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bahiyieh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2011 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by Bahiyieh Bahiyieh wrote:

Hi Guys, 

I'd watch out about taking anything with senna for "life." I must admit I have not read through the entire thread but I've known many people who have taken senna (including myself, lol) for long periods of time. You will become dependent on it and need to up your dosage. Senna is a laxative and if you really need assistance with your BMs, then you should up your fiber. If you truly are eating 5+ servings of fruit a day, 5+ servings of veggies and drinking enough water and STILL having trouble having regular bowel movements, try taking doctor approved supplements pure fiber supplements like Metamucil or psyillium powder. If problems persist, you should prob consult your doctor or at least let him/her know what your regime is and ask if it's a wise one to follow.

It's fine to take supplements like Colon Cleanz for a period of time but every day...for life...do ya homework..
Not wanting to nag, but as someone who has had an eating disorder for life, this is often how ppl get caught up hooked on supplements that are meant to be cleansing, what is cleansing done for life can often have harsh effects on your body.

If you don't like my comments please ignore, I think it's great to clean you colon, I use to give myself coffee enemas, hey- I couldn't afford colon hydrotherapy and it worked, so I'm not against what you are doing, but doing this every day for the rest of your life, has def. been shown to create dependencies in individuals. 

EDIT: 
I want to make sure it's clear that I understand that products like colon cleanz target waste which regular fiber cannot remove. it removes the 'sludge,' however after doing home colon cleansing routines like enemas, taking these pills for maybe a month or so, if you follow it up with proper hydration [drinking sufficient water] and a proper diet, wouldn't you say that these probs. would not persist? 

---> Or are you using the colon cleanz as a wt loss supplement?? 

all the best in losing ladies! you're very inspiring. Wink
LetMeFixMyHurr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LetMeFixMyHurr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2011 at 4:45pm
I'm using mines as a cleanse at the beginning of my weight lost journey... I don't and wouldn't take this everyday for say... A month because I know you could develop lazy bowel syndrome... I usually use it for a week every 6 months..

Or when I'm feeling backed up but as I stated before between my water intake and exercise I have been pretty regular... But I know you should do a colon cleanse every once in a while to keep your insides healthy and it will also let you absorb your vitamins and minerals from food better...
Chinychinchin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chinychinchin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2011 at 11:06am
i started this a few days ago and everything i eat comes running right back out lolol......lol
ifeyini View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ifeyini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2011 at 12:21pm
Ive been taking my all week and eating everything I want (bc of mother nature) and my stomach is still going down. These pills are better than the 1300g of senna i used to take with my bethel pills. I forgot how powerful the colon clenz is. I will say this again COLON CLENZ is the TRUTH
tasty14rb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tasty14rb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2011 at 8:25am
Just started two days ago after being really backed up to the point i was sick.  The first day took 4 at night but didnt have a lot of water with them, still went some.  The 2nd day drank water all through out the day, goal was a gal of water (really that is for my exercise program) but this morn i had a good gentle bm, wasnt watery but i do feel so much better.  So I am off to drink my water and then exercise.  I will probably do it 7 days depending on how my bm's go.  I really am hoping that ridding myself of the built up waste will aide in my weightloss program.  I have been jogging consistently for a month now, but still need to work on improving my eating habits.  I also want to add in juicing to get my more veggies and fruit to naturally get myself to cleanse without having to take any supplements.  Good luck all
ifeyini View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ifeyini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2011 at 3:25pm
Day 2 because I took a 2 day break and Im still getting great results. No cramping and rushing to go. I will take 4 tonight around 7. Im doing a week straight then 48 hours off.
Divaflyy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divaflyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2011 at 1:58pm
I just sent my bf to pick some up on his way to see me...im really glad i found this because i have always had a small belly but as of lately its just large and idk y...im gonna incorporate an appetite suppressant, excersise 3/4 days a week add coconut oil to my diet as well as to my tummy..and maybe do the fish oil booty thing...since i have tons of fish oil and vitamin e pills from random things lol

i will start today with the cleanse and workout...then after i loose 25 pounds im gonna start with the body transformations of fish oil and coconut oil....
ifeyini View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ifeyini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2011 at 6:54am
@Divaflyy please post how that works and i cant wait to read about it. :-)
Hair ViVi
Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 62636465>
  Share Topic