Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Colon Clenz

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 65>
Hair ViVi

Ultra

Author
sexipink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexipink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2009 at 8:43pm
 I will be trying these, I used to drink this tea to help with my bowel movement. But it really made my stomach hurt, and there was no holding it in. Once I felt that lil growl I had to literally run to the BR, or risk having an accident LOL. It was working but I really couldnt deal with the pain. These sound like they will be a whole lot better.

Thanks
Sponsored Links

ifeyini View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ifeyini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2009 at 2:18pm
No problem! You wont be disappointed sexipink!
luvurself View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvurself Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2009 at 8:57pm
I just got my box of Colon Clenz! I'm excited and nervous. Ifeyini ( or anyone who wants to chime in) how many inches do you think you've lost so far? Or is it not that drastic? I'm trying to have realistic expectations. Has anyone had any negative side effects? I plan to start Friday night and we'll see what happens. TIA
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2009 at 7:50am

I just brought some two days ago so far im not having that much movement although I usaully go everyday sometimes twice but my gut is huge remember ladies you cant take these no longer than 7 days  at a time I will let you know my progress

Edited by sleek - Apr 17 2009 at 7:50am
ifeyini View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ifeyini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2009 at 8:42am
Originally posted by luvurself luvurself wrote:

I just got my box of Colon Clenz! I'm excited and nervous. Ifeyini ( or anyone who wants to chime in) how many inches do you think you've lost so far? Or is it not that drastic? I'm trying to have realistic expectations. Has anyone had any negative side effects? I plan to start Friday night and we'll see what happens. TIA
well for me I didnt measure my inches but I noticed that my stomach was flattening out especially the upper part of my stomach and I felt so much lighter. I havent had any side effects to these pills. They are real natural. I would say measure yourself now if you want to keep up with inches and measure yourself in 3-5 days to see how much you have lost. You wont be dissapointed!
ifeyini View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ifeyini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2009 at 8:46am
Originally posted by sleek sleek wrote:

I just brought some two days ago so far im not having that much movement although I usaully go everyday sometimes twice but my gut is huge remember ladies you cant take these no longer than 7 days  at a time I will let you know my progress

how many pills are you taking? I know the bottle says 1-2 daily but I really started noticing results when I was taking 2 pills then I increased them to 3 pills all at once. I used to take 1 pill in the morning and one at night then I cut that out and took all of them at the same time. Are you drinking your 8oz water with this or maybe 4 oz? This may be the reason why they arent kicking in. Drink as much water with this as you can and you should start noticing a difference.

Please keep us posted on your results!
maliax3 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maliax3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2009 at 9:44am
ive been taking these for almost a week now and my waist went from a 46 to 42 and this morning I measured in @ 40 1/2 inches so this stuff works ladies, I havent had a bowel in 2 days but I have had major man gas lol so hopefully something will pass today
ifeyini View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ifeyini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2009 at 10:43am
Get it maliax3!!! That is wonderful!!! I wish I would have measured my waist when I started this I didnt even think about but I have pictures of what I used to look like and now! I am so glad that this is working for you and you like it!!!!
luvurself View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvurself Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2009 at 10:50am
Thanks, ifeyini! I took my first pill last night (8:30ish) but nothing's happen yet. I do have gas though Embarrassed so maybe something wil happen soon LOL I only took one pill but tonite I'll take 2. Thank you to all the ladies for posting your experiences. Keep the updates and progress reports coming!

ETA: Starting Stats... Upper waist (above belly button)  37in and lower (pouch/gut) 39 in.

Edited by luvurself - Apr 17 2009 at 11:11am
ifeyini View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ifeyini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2009 at 11:26am
Great luvurself!!! I would suggest that you take 2-3 pills daily. I really started going a lot when I took 3 pills! My friend takes 6 and I cant take that many just because its not all that many in the bottle. Well the new bottle I purchased has 75 pills. I will stick with my 3 a night! I hope all of us have great success with this product!
Hair ViVi
Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 65>
  Share Topic