Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Colon Clenz

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 65>
Hair ViVi

Ultra

Author
ifeyini View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ifeyini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2009 at 4:11pm
Originally posted by maliax3 maliax3 wrote:

how long do you have to take these???
i take these everyday until i ran out then I purchased another bottle. I used to take 2 pills a day until my friend told me she took 6 and went to the bathroom 5 times that day so I upped my pills to 3 a night. You can take them as long as you need but with all the foods being processed and full of horomones and etc I will probably take these forever!
Sponsored Links

ifeyini View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ifeyini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2009 at 4:17pm
Originally posted by luvurself luvurself wrote:

HOw long does the 'cleansing' last? Can I do this over the weekend? Or should I plan for more than 2 days of cleansing?
Well when i took mine first I did it at night and I went to the bathroom the next morning. You wont be confined in the house with these colon cleansers. Once you finish the first day take more pills at night. I would at least do a week on this stuff and see how this works for you. Me personally I took them until I finished the whole bottle then purchased 2 more bottles. There is no time limit or frame when you should or shouldnt stop taking them. Just remember the foods that we eat especially red meat it takes a while for our bodies to process them and I dont want any rotten meat in my body so I use these to remove all the excess waste that I dont need .
ifeyini View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ifeyini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2009 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by Goop Hair It Is Goop Hair It Is wrote:

I just came from walmart....

ifeyini...when do you take it??

I'm guessing that you can take it for as long as you want..it just says take one capsule once or twice daily as needed to support regularity....
I take mine at night and I take 3 pills at one time. Yes you take it as long as you need to to support regularity but after 3 days I noticed a difference in my stomach. I mean it was slimmer than it was and this was before I started atkins. After about 2 weeks my stomach was about where I wanted it for the summer and I hadnt changes my diet then! This stuff is awesome and I would urge anyone to try it!
Goop Hair It Is View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goop Hair It Is Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2009 at 5:54pm
Good info ifeyini...thanks..

I just took one the last 2 days to see if my body would react to it...I didn't even think about trying more...Since I took one this morning..I'll take 2 later tonight...I'll see how well taking 3 works for me...
luvurself View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvurself Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2009 at 9:31am
Thanks, please keep us updated. I plan to get some next pay day!
maliax3 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maliax3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2009 at 9:55am
I picked some up last night while I was out. They also have a 45pill bottle as well for $5 so I decided to get that one instead. I took 2 last night and my tummy was alive and kicking at 7am....I dont even wake up until 9am since I work from home, lol... we shall see how this goes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goop Hair It Is Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2009 at 1:07pm
Welp....another happy customer here...When I first took it, I didn't have a bowel movement that day (I had the "bubble guts" (sorry TMI lol) but no movement. At first I was like "what's wrong" but I guess you just have to let the pills get in your system. Now today is another story...I took 3 pills yesterday per ifeyini's recommendation and boy, I have not had a bowel movement like this in weeks..

Before I was really backed up (like I wouldn't have a movement for 4 days or more). Matter of fact, when I went for my womanly check up. My doctor asked if I had any bowel movement problems when she pressed around my pelvic region (maybe she felt something?). She told me about some powdered stuff but wasn't too keen on that because I didn't want to drink something nasty. Anyways, I'm glad I hopped on this..
ifeyini View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ifeyini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2009 at 9:42am
I'm glad that this is working for you!!! Im telling you a lot will come out and it doesnt hurt your stomach. Keep us posted and Im glad that you decided to try this.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goop Hair It Is Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2009 at 6:13pm
are your bowel movements becoming on schedule?

I take mine around the same time every night..and have a movement about the same time the next day....I'm glad its working too. Thanks for passing the info on
ifeyini View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ifeyini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2009 at 4:35pm
mine are! i take these pills at night before I go to sleep and I go in the morning and maybe once again during the morning! mine are around the same time. its like a schedule and once you keep taking them you will continue to go on schedule. i like taking them at night. its easier for me!
Hair ViVi
Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 65>
  Share Topic