Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Colon Clenz

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 65>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
1pulchritude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1pulchritude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2009 at 10:07pm
That cleanser really does work, I stop to try the Acai for comparison. It is also a better price point.
Sponsored Links

ifeyini View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ifeyini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2009 at 11:47pm
Originally posted by cityvixen cityvixen wrote:

^^ i'll be at gnc tomorrow. Geesh yall sound like you run to the bathroom all day. I hope this won't kill my tummy lol
no this wont have you running to the bathroom all day. if you take them at night you should go right in the morning and a lot will come out. for the price and the results its the best i know.
ifeyini View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ifeyini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2009 at 11:49pm
Originally posted by 1pulchritude 1pulchritude wrote:

That cleanser really does work, I stop to try the Acai for comparison. It is also a better price point.
im glad these are working for you. I am so glad decided to try this! now i wish i could invest in its stock
cityvixen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cityvixen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2009 at 9:47pm
I went to GNC today and they had them for $7.99. I just took 2. I'm waiting to poop. Embarrassed
ifeyini View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ifeyini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2009 at 6:26am

^^^^^ LOL. You may not go to the bathroom until today if you are just starting these. It takes almost 24 hours to get in your colon and start breaking it down. I would suggest taking another 2 pills by 9pm tonight and you should go tomorrow morning.

Chyna_Li View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chyna_Li Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2009 at 8:15am
i gave my landlady some and she was like girlllllllllllll im clean in the inside.  thank you.  said she is going to get her own supply today
cityvixen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cityvixen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2009 at 12:56pm
ok i' ve waited all night and this morning I didn't do anything but a small poop. TMI but hey this is a colon clenz thread. I have a shoot next week so I have to get up on it. 
ifeyini View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ifeyini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2009 at 9:55pm
Originally posted by Chyna_Li Chyna_Li wrote:

i gave my landlady some and she was like girlllllllllllll im clean in the inside.  thank you.  said she is going to get her own supply today
LOLLOL! That is great! Im telling you I am so ready to invest in this product. Now I need a stock trader! LOL
ifeyini View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ifeyini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2009 at 9:56pm
Originally posted by cityvixen cityvixen wrote:

ok i' ve waited all night and this morning I didn't do anything but a small poop. TMI but hey this is a colon clenz thread. I have a shoot next week so I have to get up on it. 
Thats ok! usually the first day you may not go at all but be sure to take another 2 today or possibly 3 then you should go to the bathroom in the morning and a lot will come out!
kalenjin View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kalenjin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2009 at 11:31pm
what other benefits does this cleanser have apart from regular bowel movements from speeding up the natural digestive process?

Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 65>
  Share Topic