Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Colon Clenz

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 65>
Hair ViVi

Ultra

Author
ifeyini View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ifeyini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Colon Clenz
    Posted: Apr 06 2009 at 6:32pm

Hi Ladies!!!

I am still doing atkins but I wanted to tell you about a colon cleanser that really works. Its called Colon clenz! I was introduced to colon cleansers by my friend but the ones she used cost $30 and that was too much for me especially for a colon cleanser. Well I went on down to Walmart and purchased some Colon Clenz! When it says overnight success it mean just that!!!! When you take these cleansers it makes you go but its not like you have to be rushed to go like a laxative! This stuff is really amazing. After about day 5 my stomach went down tremendously but this was before I started doing atkins! I even let my daughter take it because I was noticing a little pudge and she said she went and it didnt hurt her stomach and her stomach is back flat again.

We have so much waste in our system we have to get it out and this stuff really works. I wanted to share what I am taking and I will encourage anyone to try it. You get 75 pills for $9.84 at Walmart. Let me know if you try this product! Im telling you, you will notice a difference and btw my stomach is almost flat where I want it to be!!!

Here is the picture!!!

Sponsored Links

WayneHead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WayneHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2009 at 6:34pm
kool.. i'm might be trying this soon. thanks.
ifeyini View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ifeyini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2009 at 6:49pm
You will not be disappointed! This stuff really works + its cheap!Wink
Goop Hair It Is View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goop Hair It Is Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2009 at 4:33pm
thanks...I've been looking around for a colon cleanser but they all cost an arm and a leg...i've never had one so i know it's long over due...

ifeyini View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ifeyini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2009 at 8:47pm

this stuff is the truth! i have never taken a colon cleanser before this and now I am hooked.! i think i will take these for the rest of my life. its that amazing!

maliax3 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maliax3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2009 at 12:16pm
how long do you have to take these???
luvurself View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvurself Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2009 at 2:08pm
HOw long does the 'cleansing' last? Can I do this over the weekend? Or should I plan for more than 2 days of cleansing?
Goop Hair It Is View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goop Hair It Is Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2009 at 2:38pm
I just came from walmart....

ifeyini...when do you take it??

I'm guessing that you can take it for as long as you want..it just says take one capsule once or twice daily as needed to support regularity....
Candy Kane View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Candy Kane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2009 at 3:16pm
i might give it a try......... thanx
ifeyini View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ifeyini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2009 at 4:07pm
sorry so late everyone! i am out of town! Ok I take 3 pills at night maybe around 8pm. It really doesnt matter what time at night but i would say before 10pm. Then I go to the bathroom in the morning and a lot comes out! Trust me you can go to work and live life like you normally do. This isnt a laxative or anything its real natural and when you naturally go a lot comes out. You can still do activities and you arent confined to being in the house.
Hair ViVi
Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 65>
  Share Topic