BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Health Issues
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedColon cleansers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Hair ViVi

Ultra

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kurlykiss View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2012 at 2:51am
@nattydoll

Lastnight I ended up taking two more teaspoonns to equal my full tablespoon and tonight I took the whole tablespoon cus I wanna have clear results and to do that I need to take as directed.
It says for short term use to take one tablespoon every 2 hours and for long term use to take one or two tablespoons a day. I might do the short term way for 3 to 5 days and then take it once or twice a day after that.
So tomorrow I'll take it every two hours. I will report back after 24 hours. Today besides way less bloating (despite the fact that I'm menstrating [sorry if TMI])besides that Nothing I don't really feel a change. I do feel like I could go but I'm not going (if that makes any sense). Perhaps I need to drink even more water than I already do.
My friend who told me about this also reccommened a tablespoon of acv (apple cider vinager) 3 times a day.
Sponsored Links

mariasemuel View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2012 at 2:04am
I was some digestive problem for last 2 month, one day my friend suggested me to use Colopril for colon cleansing. I used it and now using. I got the result its work well for me.

Edited by mariasemuel - Sep 25 2012 at 2:38am
IIMoniqueII View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 10:17pm
The Herb Finder on the Net has the best (i've tried). Its called Turkey Rhubarb Formula.
NattyDoll View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2013 at 12:58pm
I don't know why more people don't suggest this stuff.

MAGNESIUM CITRATE.

Get the liquid. It will give you an amazing cleanse the next day!

Drink the entire bottle (I buy the ones at Wal-Mart for 98 cents, and they taste like drinking a sour Warhead) and drink a bottle of water with it. I take it before bed and go as soon as I wake up. It's a miracle. It doesn't work as well for me as it does for most people unfortunately, so I've taken it about 5 times now and still have a little ways to go, but the difference is huge (most people get perfect results the first time they take it, and get a complete colon cleanse). This is what they tell people to use before a colonoscopy. I've also started on Magnesium Citrate pills twice a day as well to help keep me somewhat regular.

I'm not sure what's wrong with my body, but the fact that I don't respond to this stuff like everyone else means that something's not right. STILL, the fact that it works so well for me means that it will work wonders on just about anybody! (If you drink this and still don't have a movement within 24hrs, see a doctor!) The best part is, this stuff doesn't dehydrate me like the last stuff I used.

I've almost completely gotten rid of my bloat finally. Now I just need to find a way to keep it gone without having to rely on this stuff so much!

Also, I've started drinking a mix of hot water, honey and lemon juice each morning, and that helps as well.
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 3:25pm
I am thinking that I may need to do something. A sudden intake of too much fiber can cause constipation initially. Even though I drink China Slim Tea which has Senna, I am not getting the kind of relief I got prior to eating vegetables predominantly. This became very evident last night because approx 1-hr after dinner, I had really bad abdominal pain, then regurgitated.
This is a case of too much of a good thing.

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 11:48pm
So I open a new box of China Slim Tea this afternoon, and got some relief . Maybe the one I was using was past its effective date.
I will use this new one a few times, if it stops working, I may have to do a Cleanse .   Bloating is just too uncomfortable !!!

onlinepillmart View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2014 at 4:08am
There are two main colon-cleansing methods. One involves buying products; the other involves seeing a practitioner to have a colon irrigation.

Colon cleansing with powdered or liquid supplements. You take some supplements used for colon cleansing by mouth. Others you take through the rectum. Either way, the idea is to help the colon to expel its contents. You can find these products on the Internet or in health food stores, supermarkets, or pharmacies. They include:

• Enemas
  • Laxatives-both stimulant and non stimulant types
  • Herbal teas
  • Enzymes
  • Magnesium 

Colon cleansing with colon irrigation (high colonics). The first modern colonic machine was invented about 100 years ago. Today, colonic hygienists or colon hydrotherapists perform colon irrigations. Colon irrigations work somewhat like an enema. But they involve much more water and none of the odors or discomfort. While you lie on a table, a low-pressure pump or a gravity-based reservoir flushes several gallons of water through a small tube inserted into your rectum.

After the water is in the colon, the therapist may massage your abdomen. Then you release the water like a regular bowel movement; the process flushes out the fluids and waste. The therapist may repeat the process, and a session may last up to an hour.

The practitioner may use a variety of water pressures and temperatures and may or may not combine water with enzymes, herbs, coffee, or probiotics. Probiotics are supplements containing beneficial bacteria.

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2014 at 11:46am
Originally posted by NattyDoll NattyDoll wrote:

I don't know why more people don't suggest this stuff.

MAGNESIUM CITRATE.

Get the liquid. It will give you an amazing cleanse the next day!

Drink the entire bottle (I buy the ones at Wal-Mart for 98 cents, and they taste like drinking a sour Warhead) and drink a bottle of water with it. I take it before bed and go as soon as I wake up. It's a miracle. It doesn't work as well for me as it does for most people unfortunately, so I've taken it about 5 times now and still have a little ways to go, but the difference is huge (most people get perfect results the first time they take it, and get a complete colon cleanse). This is what they tell people to use before a colonoscopy. I've also started on Magnesium Citrate pills twice a day as well to help keep me somewhat regular.

I'm not sure what's wrong with my body, but the fact that I don't respond to this stuff like everyone else means that something's not right. STILL, the fact that it works so well for me means that it will work wonders on just about anybody! (If you drink this and still don't have a movement within 24hrs, see a doctor!) The best part is, this stuff doesn't dehydrate me like the last stuff I used.

I've almost completely gotten rid of my bloat finally. Now I just need to find a way to keep it gone without having to rely on this stuff so much!

Also, I've started drinking a mix of hot water, honey and lemon juice each morning, and that helps as well.
I agree . Many doctors at my Hospital advise people to try the old but goody lol. Really works .
onlinepillmart View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2014 at 4:44am

There are two main colon-cleansing methods. One involves buying products; the other involves seeing a practitioner to have colon irrigation.

Colon cleansing with powdered or liquid supplements. You take some supplements used for colon cleansing by mouth. Others you take through the rectum. Either way, the idea is to help the colon to expel its contents. You can find these products on the Internet or in health food stores, supermarkets, or pharmacies. They include:

• ·         Enemas
  • ·         Laxatives-both stimulant and non stimulant types
  • ·         Herbal teas
  • ·         Enzymes
  • ·         Magnesium 

Side effect :

• Increase your risk of dehydration
  • Lead to bowel perforations
  • Increase the risk of infection
  • Cause changes in your electrolytes, which can be dangerous if you have kidney disease or other health problems

If you choose to try colon cleansing, take these precautions:

• Check with your conventional medical providers first, especially if you take any medications or have any health problems.
  • Make sure your colon-cleansing practitioner uses disposable equipment that hasn't been previously used.
  • Get a list of specific herbal ingredients and amounts in any colon-cleansing products you use — some herbal supplements can cause health problems.
  • Stay well hydrated by drinking lots of fluids while undergoing colon cleansing to prevent dehydration.
Hair ViVi
Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic