Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - College Student Commits Suicide After P0RN Bullyin
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

College Student Commits Suicide After P0RN Bullyin

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2014 at 3:56pm

people can be so petty and dumb as
As much as p0rn disgusts me, this is utterly sickening...
Sponsored Links

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2014 at 3:57pm

rip...
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2014 at 4:00pm
Originally posted by Bonjour baby ooowee Bonjour baby ooowee wrote:

hmmm i looked everything over, she did ALOT of drankin, made some bad decisions and couldn't handle the pressure of the backlash, sleep in peace sweetyBroken Heart

I'd read more on this.  Mother is 36, her and her boyfriend were arrested for drugs, father is in prison, she has 9 siblings I believe, grew up poor, moved in with her grandmother in her teens.  
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2014 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by K_Camille K_Camille wrote:

hmmm i looked everything over, she did ALOT of drankin, made some bad decisions and couldn't handle the pressure of the backlash, sleep in peace sweetyBroken Heart

I'd read more on this.  Mother is 36, her and her boyfriend were arrested for drugs, father is in prison, she has 9 siblings I believe, grew up poor, moved in with her grandmother in her teens.  

what im referencing the outlook: she did ALOT of drankin (the things that were happening in her life may have been horrendous for her to handle this was one of the ways she dealt with it)  she made some bad decisions (she wasn't in the presence of positive role models in her life or she'd seen & experienced ALOT of negative things which affected her decision making) without positive minded strong-willed people in your life teaching you right from wrong it's tough, so with the backlash she folded, may she rest in peace Broken Heart

Edited by Bonjour baby ooowee - May 24 2014 at 4:26pm
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2014 at 4:34pm
empathy. The world needs more empathy.

I'm sorry that she went through all of that.   She must have felt nothing would stop them, and not even her death made them pause

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2014 at 4:37pm
rip
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2014 at 4:54pm

Originally posted by K_Camille K_Camille wrote:

what im referencing the outlook: she did ALOT of drankin (the things that were happening in her life may have been horrendous for her to handle this was one of the ways she dealt with it)  she made some bad decisions (she wasn't in the presence of positive role models in her life or she'd seen & experienced ALOT of negative things which affected her decision making) without positive minded strong-willed people in your life teaching you right from wrong it's tough, so with the backlash she folded, may she rest in peace Broken Heart

Yes, I agree.  I think home life situation contributed to her bad decision making.  It's sad.  
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2014 at 7:08pm
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

bindy, why the pics?

pics are kinda the only things she posts in threads. usually random, im sure she meant no offense 
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2014 at 7:28pm
bet if it was some white girl yall would 5 star it and woe is me all her life problems 
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2014 at 8:01pm
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

bindy, why the pics?

Are you offended that I would post pictures of the subject of a thread in a thread about said subject?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic