Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - College Student Commits Suicide After P0RN Bullyin
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

College Student Commits Suicide After P0RN Bullyin

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2014 at 1:22pm
no comment
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2014 at 1:46pm
i wonder how they all found out
K_Camille View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2014 at 1:47pm
Pretty girl.  Family should be ashamed that they knew she was depressed and did nothing.  Not surprised the internet is dragging her post-death..it's cold on the e-streets.  And well, I wonder what she expected to happen when she decided to do a pics vid. Ouch
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2014 at 1:50pm
Prolly will be a spike in sales for her scene.
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2014 at 1:55pm
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2014 at 1:59pm
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

Prolly will be a spike in sales for her scene.

the original story i read didn't have a picture attached, but it did have a link to the video...so i just had to click on it bc i was curious about what she looked like.  i ended up clicking through the whole video instead of the quick glimpse i planned.  i thought i would feel weird about it, but i didn't. 
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2014 at 2:07pm
She gave them what they wanted. I hope she don't think she showed them cuz they don't give a f*ck. 
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2014 at 3:21pm
She could have deleted her facebook and twitter. Why pretend to be so brave?
Or she could have made her twitter private, that way only followers can read and write to you. She could have tried other things, I am sorry that she chose to kill herself. And it is awful that those people are still talking sh!t about her.
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2014 at 3:42pm
hmmm i looked everything over, she did ALOT of drankin, made some bad decisions and couldn't handle the pressure of the backlash, sleep in peace sweetyBroken Heart
beebeexx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beebeexx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2014 at 3:48pm
:(
people are sick and sadistic... and it's was normalized/ cool.
disgusting
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>