Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

College Men And Natural Hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 15>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 2.14  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 4:11am

hot dog CLC !! gurlll!

ShockedShockedShocked
Sponsored Links

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 6:24am
CLC, youve had that pot on a slow simmer for a while havent you?
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 6:35am
My boo CLC ain't the one.Embarrassed
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 6:36am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

I don't know why you typed all that either.

The same reason you came back.  It's time to stfu now.
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 6:39am
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Oh my god, these men are PITIFUL.

I was HOPING to be proven wrong! Only the white dude had decent answers? Pitiful.

They are--and the messed up part is that I had hope for them in the beginning.  Then the answers just started getting stupid.

The Black men I know (those in family included) may make their jokes about "nappy hair" and "lookin' like a slave", but the truth is that they go in harder on girls wearing wigs and weaves more than anything, and actually do go for women wearing their natural hair.

As far as White guy's "approval" of our curls, I think it's moreso a "fascination" with something that's unlike what they know/have.  I don't really think it's a matter of approving of it...
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 6:41am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Lmao. 
Now that I actually read it.
You're mad as sh*t.
That's hilarious. 

Your IQ can't be a f*cking number. 
I refuse to believe it is.
It's some sh*t like "banana".

dumb as sh*t, you are.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 6:42am
well i say god damn, bhm is indeed on a roll this week.
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 6:46am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

CLC, youve had that pot on a slow simmer for a while havent you?

I've actually been quite indifferent to her little bitch fits, but you bring that sh*t on my doorstep, and I'll take down your whole bloodline.

She's an idiot, and the only ones co-signing her little snarky remarks are the same ones who don't like her ass either, but love the drama she drags along with the full-to-bursting pad she carries between her legs from thread to thread.

Like seriously, bitch stay on her period 24/7.  Do you even wear panties, or just slap on Depends, and go bout your business?

The damn forum is full of bitter bitches, but they'll be bitter in one thread and knowledgeable/sweet/funny/insightful in another--you're just always an eyeroll of a bitch everywhere you go.  You contribute nothing worthwhile.

Obvious-fukin-ly the thread is a damn debate topic, and I have to say I'm just as disgusted with the male responses in here.  Your platform to state how you really feel about women's natural hair, and you come in running behind any female's legs who posts some sh*t about "massah", like a toddler hiding behind Mommy.

Come in and prove them muthaf*cka's wrong, or speak your mind and be honest about how you really feel (or felt, if you no longer feel that way) about natural hair on your woman.  Just because you're on a hairsite doesn't mean your love/acceptance of natural hair is implied.

Edited by CLCNY20 - Dec 04 2013 at 6:48am
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 6:49am
Well I see the point in her posting it. Y'all will sit and bad mouth white men/haoles (I mean really?) all day without admitting that our own men have issues just as well...

This isn't simply anecdotal evidence. There are hordes of black men who think like this. HORDES. I would wager more black men hate being black than there are white men who keep them down. But let's just pretend like the 2 dumbasses in the video are atypical. Alrighty.

eta: I would date a "haole" who may be a little insensitive about my culture simply because he's never been around my culture long enough to understand that there really is a difference between being black in this world and being white in this world versus some ignorant, brainwashed, should've been swallowed mongrel who knows the implications of being black and still views himself and his women as inferior. Y'all can have that.

Edited by femmemichelle - Dec 04 2013 at 6:53am
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 7:54am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

laughed entirely too hard at "IQ of Banana" reminded me of something my sister would say.

Ive yet to see a blk dude not date a chick because she was natural. Im sure they exist but if a chick is attractive and keeps herself together its not a concern.
wait for it
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 15>
  Share Topic