Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Colleens hair wefting????

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
positiveenergy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote positiveenergy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 7:24am

RESPONSE TO SHANTI11 –

I usually don’t have the time to participate in forums of any kind and I certainly welcome constructive criticism, but when I was notified about this post by one our customers, I felt it necessary to address SHANTI11’s post.

I would first like to say that this is by no means an attack on SHANTI11 because of course, you have the right to feel the way you do even though (I think) we have never interacted to the best of my knowledge, in any way other than (I assume) you have utilized our wefting service judging from your post, and if you have, thank you for your patronage J

The ONLY reason I am responding to this is because a couple of things in your post are inaccurate and being that it referenced me personally, I felt the need to clarify.

SHANT11 STATEMENT:   “She's so expensive and I can't be sure what I'll get since she preaches about Indian hair being the only hair worth spending coins on

RESPONSE:     Regarding my prices, this is a vast and very competitive industry.  You will often find huge differences in pricing and this is based on a variety of factors, which are too long to get into.  However, for the quality of hair that I have sold over the years, my price being too high is a matter of opinion.  I have absolutely no problem whatsoever selling my hair at the prices they are currently priced at because my customers know they can trust our brand and they will not be disappointed.  Of course, I cannot please everyone, and we are not perfect, and if for whatever reason you or anyone has a problem with our hair, it is immediately rectified.

Secondly, I DO NOT preach that Indian hair is the only hair worth spending money on.  As a manufacturer, I am privy to an abundance of knowledge that most consumers of Indian hair or hair in general are not privy to.  I am an educator and through my blogs, training, and facebook page I have often debunked many of the falsehood in the hair industry that most consumers have taken as facts!

The main one being all the different hair ethnicity when in fact, and it is a FACT that the MAJORITY of hair being sold comes from CHINA or INDIA.  What I preach is educating consumers of human hair not to buy into all the HYPE, TAGLINES, and TRICKERY!!!   You are buying hair that has been manipulated into letting you think it is something that it is not! THIS IS A FACT!!  For the most part, you are purchasing either INDIAN OR CHINESE hair. 

I am DEFINITELY NOT putting INDIAN HAIR on a platter and preaching buy, buy, buy only my INDIAN HAIR!!!  I am just preaching AWARENESS!!!

SHANT11 STATEMENT: “And she does travel to india quite a bit) but sells malaysian and also calls steam processed hair virgin.”

RESPONSE:  This is somewhat of an ambiguous statement but I wanted to point out that I sell only two categories of hair Malaysian and Indian Hair.  Yes, I do call my steam-textured hair Virgin because it is.  We take our 100% Virgin hair and all we do is apply steam to create a variety of curl and wave pattern.   We recently started to sell steam-textured hair because it was requested of us and a lot of our customers only trusted us to sell it to them.

The term (steam-permed/processed) may imply to some that the hair is chemically manipulated to get texture but in actuality there is ABSOLUTELY NO CHEMICAL PROCESSING done to obtain our curl patterns and our 100% Virgin CHICKKI CURL, ROLLER AND RIPPLE WAVE is authentic virgin hair that is professionally steam-permed. Applying steam permanently set the curl and wave pattern without comprising the integrity of the hair.  There is nothing misleading or misrepresented about the virgin hair we sell...It is steam textured Virgin Hair. 

FINALLY, SHANTI11 STATEMENT: “I badly want to buy into her hype but the angle on my shoulder says she can't be trusted”.

RESPONSE:  My only HYPE is educating the masses about the trickery and thievery that exists in the hair industry and for that…… I cannot be trusted!!  Again, this is not an attack on you SHANTI11, but this statement genuinely confuses me!!  

By the phrasing of your statement, you are attempting to open a discussion regarding how trustworthy I am but fail to mention why you distrust me.  An attack on someone’s character or business is a big deal and should be substantiated with facts and not assumptions and certainly not “JUST BY THE ANGLE ON YOUR SHOULDER”. 

I am not here trying to promote my business, I have done that successfully for over 15 years through loyal customer retention but if you need feedback, please feel free to log onto all three of my websites and review the dozens of legitimate reviews from customers all over the world.  If you don’t trust the testimonials I will personally get you intouch with some of our customers.  

We DO NOT offer free hair to hair bloggers for their reviews, all our reviews and testimonials are from actual customers! I am an open book, so please feel free to email me on any issues that may have caused this mistrust. 

Again, I am usually too busy to participate in forums, they are usually brought to my attention by our customers, so this response will be my only post on this forum and if anyone would like to discuss anything or any issues, I more than welcome your emails.  I will only address inaccuracies pertaining to my character and any misleading post that is a deliberate attempt at defaming my business.

P.S.  Thank you for acknowledging us in a positive way regarding our wefting service.   We certainly appreciate any and all feedback regarding our services, as this is the only way we can improve our service to you… the customer J

COLLEEN

Edited by positiveenergy - Mar 09 2014 at 10:26am
Sponsored Links

shanti11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shanti11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 10:10am
i did not mean to offend you or your business. sorry.

Edited by shanti11 - Mar 09 2014 at 10:12am
positiveenergy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote positiveenergy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 1:07pm
Thank you, and please know that I just wanted to clarify anything that might cause you  to second guest our true intentions and if you would like I would love to send you samples of our Indian and Malaysian Hair for your review....  Take care Smile
Blackbutterfly060 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackbutterfly060 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 8:44pm
Well I love Colleen!! I've met her and she is such a lovely lady! Trust me when I say she will tell you the TRUTH about hair and the industry!!!

Colleen! I look up to you!! Keep up the good work!!!
TheVixenInPink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheVixenInPink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 11:47pm
Hmmm... Been looking for a new wefting service. Last time, I took a chance on Pat and it was terrible! How are the wefts holding up Marie?
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 1:24am
Waymint she can just come on here and drop a book. Lort help us. These vendors are getting crazy.
thickblkbarbie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thickblkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 1:39am
Oh wow ..it ain't even that serious .. Pm is available
kandyse1988 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kandyse1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 7:35am
Exactly it was not that deep. She has the right to not want to try a vendor because she feel iffy about it. We all do until someone takes the dive for that vendor....
hennared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote hennared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 7:44am
I can see both sides, here.   No business owner wants to be publically slammed as a liar.. Colleen has the right to respond to someone criticizing her and her product when they have not tried it yet. 
Blackbutterfly060 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Blackbutterfly060 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 9:53am
I agree hennared!! And it is that deep/serious for the vendor...it's her livelihood! That's how she feeds her family...everyone is entitled to their opinion and everyone has the right to respond to an opinion especially on a public forum
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic