Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Colleen's hair wefting????

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
marie67 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Colleen's hair wefting????
    Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 6:54pm
Has anyone tried having their hair wefted by this company called Colleen's in FL? Also does Sam still weft hair,if so does anyone have his contact info? thanks!

Edited by marie67 - Feb 20 2014 at 6:55pm
Sponsored Links

Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 6:55pm
Marie someone just got their Hogg hair wafted by Sam. Probably u could pm her and get his info .PaigeAMJ that's the bloggers sn.

Edited by Brjasuga51 - Feb 20 2014 at 6:57pm
marie67 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote marie67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 7:04pm
I just got back my hair that was wefted by Colllen's in FL. and they did an excellent job on the wefts ,they were affordable too. I shipped the hair last Friday, they received it on Monday and I just got it back today, great turnaround time I think.
kandyse1988 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kandyse1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 7:33pm
Thank You, for the help... do you have pictures of her wefting??? I was looking her up to and she seems so reasonable...
Originally posted by marie67 marie67 wrote:

I just got back my hair that was wefted by Colllen's in FL. and they did an excellent job on the wefts ,they were affordable too. I shipped the hair last Friday, they received it on Monday and I just got it back today, great turnaround time I think.
marie67 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote marie67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 8:06am
I don't have pic I took that hair right out the bag and began making my wig! LOVE IT!
LaurenNicole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaurenNicole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 11:57am
Originally posted by marie67 marie67 wrote:

That's great to hear! I doubt I'd ever need hair wefted but if I ever do then at least I know who to try
hennared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hennared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 4:35pm
Wow, she is very reasonable, IMHO!  What are the wefts like?  Are they signle or double track?  Flat?
marie67 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote marie67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 6:04pm
The wefts are single wefted ,flat with very little beards.
hennared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hennared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 5:45am
Thanks, Marie!
shanti11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shanti11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 6:46pm
Her wefting is on point and her turn-around time is really good. I haven't tried her hair before though - she's so expensive and I can't be sure what I'll get since she preaches about indian hair being the only hair worth spending coins on (and she does travel to india quite a bit) but sells malaysian and also calls steam processed hair virgin. Sorry to hijack your thread OP but may I ask if anyone has tried her hair? I badly want to buy into her hype but the angle on my shoulder says she can't be trusted.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>