Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Coconut Oil = Flatter Stomach

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 66>
Hair ViVi

Ultra

Author
ellesig View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ellesig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2007 at 12:17pm
I am.

I've only been taking it since Saturday so im not sure about the weight yet, but I take 3 tblsoons a day (I basically eat the solid crap) and I have mad energy, and also it really suppresses your appetite and makes you feel full. For example, I took a tablespoon at 11:30am and went to go get my lunch. I normally eat the entire thing but I stopped after 5 or so mouthfuls. I just felt full.

People have been noticing that I am thinnner but I dont know if it's because of the oil or because I've been working out and I dieted for all of 2 days, lol.

But this Oils is definitly doing something. and I've been eating like crazy since thanksgiving so.

I will post later in the week. It seems most people see def. results after 2 weeks.

Edited by ellesig - Nov 26 2007 at 12:18pm
Sponsored Links

ellesig View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ellesig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2007 at 1:47pm
I've noticed some other side effects:

Along with the increased energy I feel like my libido went up.
Also I can be moody at times, and I feel like the oil improves my mood???
I really don't know what else to contribute it to becaues I havent done anything different. All of this started when I took the oil.

Anyone else???
ellesig View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ellesig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2007 at 3:20pm

I think after I finish this jar of oil im going to the pills because this mouthfull of grease is getting old.

reckgnyze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reckgnyze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2007 at 3:23pm
i have been taking it for three days and my appetite feel like it increaded alot i always feel like i'm hungry and the energy thing haven't kicked in yet hope it will soon. i see the weight going but it feel like it is
ladyt105 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladyt105 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2007 at 5:57pm
This question is for all of you taking it in a solid form do you drink something hot after you finish to make sure you get it all down or dose it go down easy? Cause I'm gone keep real I think its gone get stuck. So please let me know how its workin out for ya'll
ellesig View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ellesig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2007 at 8:23pm
It melts in your mouth, lol.
ladyt105 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladyt105 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2007 at 9:13pm
We still talkin about coconut oil right... lol
cutescorpio View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cutescorpio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2007 at 10:50am
So what do you think is better...the oil or the pills?
914Princess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 914Princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2007 at 5:43pm

i would drink something hot.  It won't get stuck though ..but it's good to chase it with something anyway to help with the taste.

914Princess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 914Princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2007 at 6:12pm
'cutescorpio'  I think the oil is better, you get mor for your money, you don't have to take 49 pills to meet the recommended amount ...AND ..there are many other uses for it ..I use it on my skin, particulary my face, it leaves it nice and smooth ..as a hair conditioner also and for cooking ..so you get alot more uses with the oil for your money.
Hair ViVi
Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 66>
  Share Topic