Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Coconut Oil = Flatter Stomach

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 66>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
PrettyIs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrettyIs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2008 at 7:37pm
I just noticed today that my stomach really is flatter since I've been taking the coconut oil. I never notice in my normal clothes but I wore a suit to church today and could really see the difference and I'm getting smaller all overThumbs%20Up
Sponsored Links

jaymd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaymd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2008 at 10:37am
PrettyIs, congrats! How long have you been taking the coconut oil and what brand do you use?
vibrantthang View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vibrantthang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2008 at 5:14pm
bumping for more updates
Belinda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Belinda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2008 at 10:12pm
I actually cooked with this the other day bc i heard it makes ur tummy smaller..now i hear that it makes u smaller all over..i better quit..if i get any smaller i'll be invisible..Unhappy
carabianqween View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carabianqween Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2008 at 6:09am
Hey everybody i started to take the coconut oil,i have the nutiva brand i took one tbs on my oatmeal and i was bloated ! sorry about being graphic but damn i though i was going to explose ! is it normal ? do u think it will stop ? should i continue ?
calicocoa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote calicocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2008 at 10:48am

Carabianqween, I think a little bit of bloated feeling afte ryou first take it is normal.  It is high in calories and makes me feel full almost immediately after taking just a teaspoon.  Don't stop!!  Continue taking it and you will begin to clean your system out and have a slight suppression of appetite Big%20smile

carabianqween View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carabianqween Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2008 at 6:14pm
Thank you calicocoa !!

I will continue, today i took it and i already feel much better then yesterday ! Now i just have to be less lazy and be  more active !! at supper i put my coconut oil in my jello and i could feel it ! what i mean by that is (MY ENGLISH IS SOSO SORRY !)  it fell crispy  did anybody had the same experience ?

sheba2004 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sheba2004 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2008 at 6:46pm
Originally posted by carabianqween carabianqween wrote:

Thank you calicocoa !!

I will continue, today i took it and i already feel much better then yesterday ! Now i just have to be less lazy and be  more active !! at supper i put my coconut oil in my jello and i could feel it ! what i mean by that is (MY ENGLISH IS SOSO SORRY !)  it fell crispy  did anybody had the same experience ?

Since jello is cold, the coconut oil probably was turning back into solid form.

By the way your English is fine.

Edited by sheba2004 - Jan 29 2008 at 6:46pm
zetalady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zetalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2008 at 8:55am
^^^^yeah i did the same thing! i put some in my drink and the drink was cold and eeeeewwww the coconut oil started turning back to a solid and it was clumping up. ugh the texture was so gross. i threw it away and made a mental not to EVER do that again!DeadLOL
CollegeChick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CollegeChick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2008 at 12:16pm
Well, I just bought the pills from GNC last night.  I took two last night, and six today.  I'll take two before I go to bed. 

My stomache feels a little bloated.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 66>
  Share Topic