Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Coconut Oil = Flatter Stomach

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 66>
Hair ViVi

Ultra

Author
candies View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote candies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Coconut Oil = Flatter Stomach
    Posted: Nov 22 2007 at 6:21am
Y'all I'm hyperventilating over here!

I'll be taking 2 tbsp twice daily and let you all know my results!

I currently have a 30" stomach all I want is 26" again!!!

Edited by candies - Nov 22 2007 at 6:25am
Sponsored Links

SassyShani View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SassyShani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2007 at 9:21am
I read the same post and already bought my pills...however now im on my monthly and is bloated. Not sure how that will work out
boricuaconsabor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boricuaconsabor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2007 at 1:40am
I've always knew that Coconut Oil was the best choice of oil you can use but I never knew you could lose weight and that it helps Hypothyroidism. I defenitly need to get me some! Thanks! Thumbs%20Up
emih19 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emih19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2007 at 5:14am
candies ive just made a research last week on coconut oil and ive just been cooking with it and if i dont forget ill take a spoon.
keep us posted.
BeautifulJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeautifulJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2007 at 2:24pm
I'm running out today and getting some coconut oil.  I'll try anything once since I had my son my gut won't go down.
cutescorpio View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cutescorpio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2007 at 3:56pm
I can't wait to try this! I have thyroid problems also so hopefully it will help withthis and my weight....
914Princess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 914Princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2007 at 4:32pm
you would probably want to by the virgin unrefined coconut oil.  It really works ..not only does it help with shedding the weight ..your skin really starts to glow!
ms_got_it_all View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_got_it_all Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2007 at 9:05pm
I want to try this. this could be my big chance to get rid of this stomach i been carrying around for years
ladyt105 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladyt105 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2007 at 10:43am
I'm tryin it too thanks for the post
914Princess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 914Princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2007 at 11:46am

i  have found in the past, when I started a diet and even to excercise the coconut oil jumps starts your metabolism and the scale starts to move down ..but an added benefit to coconut oil is that fact it also gives you extra energy.  But even so overall it gives you so many more benefits than just weight loss .  I wouldn't recommend the pill though.. and here's why ......

The recommended amount is about 3.5 tablespoons a day. It would take 49 coconut capsules to equal that ..a capsule is usually 1000 mg which is equal to 1 gram.  1 Tablespoon is equivilant to 14 grams  14 grams x 3.5 = 49 capsules.  It is much cheaper and much easier to get the recommended dosage by buying it in the jar and taking it by the Tablespoon .    Sometimes it doesn't taste that great so I mix it with my tea or hot cocoa or just swallow it down real quick and chase it with some sweet fruit.  I use it in cooking alot of my meals ..so you can get some of the recommended dosage that way as well.
Hair ViVi
Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 66>
  Share Topic