Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Coco takes questionable pics with man, Ice-T cries
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Coco takes questionable pics with man, Ice-T cries

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 17>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 12:51am
At least she married!! Right, Ice?? LOL
Sponsored Links

Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 5:22am
Originally posted by StylingArabella StylingArabella wrote:

My goodness....a loving wife would never let another man touch her like that PERIOD. Oh well...you shouldn't gas some one up and put them on display like they are a walking goddess and expect others to not partake. He worshiped this big butt ditzy white chick and made her the ass queen of his fake pimp universe, now he looks like a fool.

LmaooooLOL
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 5:26am
Foolish but the two of them were always trashy Confused
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 6:10am
Cause a ho gonna be a ho
A Brotha gonna be a Brotha
No matter what the you think
Got cash in my Escrow, never gonna let it go
Hell moth*&%^$#@Ein' no

/mobb deep
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 6:41am
".....suggestive pose with another man is poking holes in the brand that she and Ice-T have created on "Ice Loves Coco."

"Ice loves Coco" being the key words there.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 7:07am
why did bria myles and laz alonzo break up?
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 7:39am
I think this is all just PR stunts.  She livin up to her rep.  After all they just pics...

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 7:47am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

And if that wasn't enough, now A-9 is talking about his night with Coco (pictured above grabbing her ass at the club supposedly recently) to HSK saying,

“I took Coco out on a date to Haze nightclub. She brought some friends…some of the crew from Ice Loves Coco even showed up too!

We had a steamy one night stand. I hate being called a liar…cuz I’m not.”

Word on the street is that there are a few steamy Coco pics floating around from that night and A-9 has taken a lie-detector test.  And it could all be yours for the right price.....

BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 9:04am
Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

White women are notorious for pulling stuff like this. They're generally mad disloyal

jr.

This. I'm not sure why people believe her two timing ass. I could be wrong, but you CANNOT make a hoe a housewife.
James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 9:12am
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

I think this is all just PR stunts.  She livin up to her rep.  After all they just pics...

this.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 17>