Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

COACHELLA 2014.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 11:23pm
ND1... visit me and I will pay .

I got you bew .

Nene too .

It's hot as hell tho...
So its best if we go in the afternoon/night.

Sponsored Links

f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 11:38pm
I've been there a while go. Had cool bands like Muse, The Killers, Franz Fernidad, MIA was there Lupe Fiasco was there. Flavor Flavor celebrated his 50th birthday there. LiL Wayne and Baby was there but the weren't performing. They had a couple unknown bands playing.

You will smell weed there, see celebs there and sometimes not even recognize the really famous ones. Umm there were a lot of drunk/drugged white people there. Crowd is very friendly a lot of people from the UK were there and a lot of people from Australia were there. 

Sidebar: There were no black couples there at all from what I've seen, all the black men were with Becky'sLOL
Very few black women there, if they were there they were with white men. 
People will be sleeping on the floor probably some people chocolate wasted with urine on them. Tickets were really pricey, many people had trailers. 
Since more people know about it, there will be a lot of posers now and ticket prices have gone up significantly. 

If you're a black girl expect to be hit on a lot by non-black men. But IDK maybe it won't happen anymore due to the influx of new people? Let me know your experience OOdles.
NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 11:39pm
I love Aloe Black tis all
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 11:58pm
I h8 you f8

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 2:44am
Originally posted by mommykat mommykat wrote:

I got you bew .

Nene too .

It's hot as hell tho...

Don't play wit me Mommy.  Don't play.  I'll show up at your house like for real talmbout what it do?LOL

Edited by newdiva1 - Apr 07 2014 at 2:46am
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 1:19pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

I've been there a while go. Had cool bands like Muse, The Killers, Franz Fernidad, MIA was there Lupe Fiasco was there. Flavor Flavor celebrated his 50th birthday there. LiL Wayne and Baby was there but the weren't performing. They had a couple unknown bands playing.

You will smell weed there, see celebs there and sometimes not even recognize the really famous ones. Umm there were a lot of drunk/drugged white people there. Crowd is very friendly a lot of people from the UK were there and a lot of people from Australia were there. 

Sidebar: There were no black couples there at all from what I've seen, all the black men were with Becky'sLOL
Very few black women there, if they were there they were with white men. 
People will be sleeping on the floor probably some people chocolate wasted with urine on them. Tickets were really pricey, many people had trailers. 
Since more people know about it, there will be a lot of posers now and ticket prices have gone up significantly. 

If you're a black girl expect to be hit on a lot by non-black men. But IDK maybe it won't happen anymore due to the influx of new people? Let me know your experience OOdles.

Thanks F8Thumbs Up

I'll keep some foot notes documenting my experience their and I'll eventually post up some pictures also.. 

Hopefully I can get some real exclusive ratchet ones.

Ima be their on the second weekend. We booked a house in Palm Springs and I think we have a Van.

Theres also "DoChella" which is a daytime party going on that sunday so hopefully I can get more ratchet photos from their.

Stay tuned.

Edited by OoDles O - Apr 07 2014 at 1:19pm
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 1:48pm

I'm going this year too!

I went a few years ago. Wear clothes that you never want to wear again. Bring lots of sunscreen and drink water.

It's the best time. If you see a pack of black girls with different colored locs get at me!

I'm most excited about seeing Little Dragon...hopefully Outkast debuts some new music but I've seen them enough times not to trip.
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 3:02pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Originally posted by mommykat mommykat wrote:

I got you bew .

Nene too .

It's hot as hell tho...

Don't play wit me Mommy.  Don't play.  I'll show up at your house like for real talmbout what it do?LOL

when you visit your mom and take care of your new house etc (that she purchased for you) --- Please, look me up... Open for drinks party etc.
And we should plan an outing soon. COACHELLA or etc...
My house is always open to you...
Much Love,
MK

OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 4:04pm
Originally posted by AmiliaCabral AmiliaCabral wrote:

I'm going this year too!

I went a few years ago. Wear clothes that you never want to wear again. Bring lots of sunscreen and drink water.

It's the best time. If you see a pack of black girls with different colored locs get at me!

I'm most excited about seeing Little Dragon...hopefully Outkast debuts some new music but I've seen them enough times not to trip.

Haha ….Dope!

will do. Clap
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123