BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Closures vs Full Lace

Post Reply Post Reply

Author
KittenWhip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KittenWhip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Closures vs Full Lace
    Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 9:43am
Ladies:

I've been neck deep into school and haven't really been paying attention to the latest and greatest.  So, could someone please tell me when closures became the end all and be all?  While I understand it appears to make your unit look more realistic, I need to know if it's worth all the work.

Wearing a closure better than a lace wig?  Please help me figure all of this out.

Thanks!Smile
Sponsored Links

dorislesure View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dorislesure Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2013 at 3:57pm
+1 Wink
panamena512 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote panamena512 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2013 at 4:26pm
I actually just so happen to be browsing and found this

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/why-is-closure-better-than-full-lace_topic362305.html
KittenWhip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KittenWhip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2013 at 9:04am
Thanks for the link.  I was watching Youtube (which now sucks thanks to that whole "comment via Google+" thing) and everyone was talking about how great closures were and how they look more natural.  It seems to me to be just another step in a whole bunch of steps with lace wigs.  I'm just looking to step up my game without needing to take 3 hours every morning to look good.

THANKS!!!!!
growlonghair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote growlonghair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2013 at 5:23pm
BellaBlack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BellaBlack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2013 at 8:25am
I think frontal  will be cheaper than a lace front wig! frontal or closure just to cover the front or top head,just for part of your head,but lace front can cover the whole head. if your head top with thin hair,just consider a lace frontal,which can make your hair look more full and natural. but if you want to change a hair style maybe lace front wig is the better choice.just my suggestion

http://www.glamoroushairstore.com/products/frontal-closure/134-remy-frontal-stocks/c-16/ - http://www.glamoroushairstore.com/products/frontal-closure/134-remy-frontal-stocks/c-16/
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic