Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Closures, My experience!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 5:25pm
The curly is very nice.
Sponsored Links

NigerianBeauty1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NigerianBeauty1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 12:39am
I didn't really want to get on here and discuss vendors because I see how much drama and trouble they cause. Just thought I would show you what I have been up to with my closures. But I do not mind talking about my curly hair that would be in another post though because there are pros and cons with my curly though thats why I don't want to disclose the vendor right now. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NigerianBeauty1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 12:40am
Sugabanana Thank you soo much!!Smile
LoandBehold View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LoandBehold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 9:48am
Hi there, i join the others in saying that the curly hair and the closure are really gorgeous and very realistic. I have just ordered some hair and hoping that it works. In the meantime, my next dilemma is getting the right closure and yours looks really good. If you do not mind, can you also PM the vendors to me so that I can also get a curly collection as I am keen to have 2014 as my year of the hairEmbarrassed
I have been so conservative for a while so I want to really break out and change a lot of things. Thanks very much
L
LoandBehold View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LoandBehold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 9:51am
Oops, I just saw your response about the curly hair and vendors on the second page - had missed it before - oh that is such a shame as I thought that was the benefit of joining such a forum...I must be mistaken - well, if you change your mind, there is always someone out there keen to hear more about the hair/closure. Thanks L
harley_quinn View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote harley_quinn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 9:18pm
Yes that curly install gave me life but it look too high maintenance for lazy ol me. Any who, how are your closures installed?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NigerianBeauty1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 9:06pm
The curly hair is not that high maintenance. I usually wash it every week and wet ONLY the closure every other day. Because when I got to sleep I use the pineapple method (it really does work lol). And in the morning I just take it down shake it wet the parts of the closure around my crown that stick up because of the pineapple, some Garnier shine serum on the hair and be on my way. Because i go to school I do not have time to wet the whole thing. And this method lasts a wee until its time for the next wash usually on saturday or on my off days. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NigerianBeauty1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 9:08pm
Originally posted by harley_quinn harley_quinn wrote:

Yes that curly install gave me life but it look too high maintenance for lazy ol me. Any who, how are your closures installed?

Some are installed on my head like a normal sewin and others are on a wig cap.
SuperSweetSunsh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SuperSweetSunsh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 5:25pm
Awww man that curly is the exact curl pattern I've been wanting!!!

Great pics and hopefully you'll let us know the vendor after you finish testing.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NigerianBeauty1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 9:14pm
All my closures are from Roman SmileSmile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>