Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Closures, My experience!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
NigerianBeauty1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NigerianBeauty1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Closures, My experience!!
    Posted: Dec 21 2013 at 8:14pm

Hey ya'll,

I typed this all up and then it got erased, ughhhhh this sucks because I felt what I typed up was so good but maybe this one will be better than the last. Well as you can see I have been on this BHM forum for awhile just reading, watching, and lurking. I finally decided to post because I feel like I have something to say now, like I have enough experience good and bad that I can share with you all or whoever decides to read. I know I didn't have to type out a reason on why I am finally posting but I just felt that it seemed right to. And also please don't murder and crucify me if my sentences are not grammatically or structurally correct. I'm just here to give you all my opinions and experiences to whoever wants to read them not to give you a well typed out essay. But let me get to these closures I here to tell you all about. Okay well I have been using and installing closures for about almost 3 years not only on me but other people. My first closure was actually a frontal it was curly and it was so pretty the first time. But it was actually horrible it itched like i don't know what and bald at some spots, I think it was actually from me itching but oh well, that frontal is gone. My next closure was an actual closure it was straight, it wasn't until a year later because the first time was so horrible, but this was was actually better it was pretty again but the installation of it was not all that, so it looked bad after awhile. I have pictures of some of these which I will try and post. I really do not know how to post pictures so I'm going to try sigh! But the next closure I wore was also pretty it was straight and blonde and highlighted. Ever since I did that I love color and i intend to try other colors. The next closure I wore was curly (I went back to black, my natural hair color) this one I installed myself as well as the blonde one. Now when I tell you the ones I installed were better than any of the others! They were so gorgeous and I loved them. Cant wait for my next installation but anyways let me see if i can post these pictures. SmileSmileSmile

Here are some pictures:

The same closure

Blonde w/ highlights and black (not the best photo i'll keep looking)

Curly

lol sorry for my roommate in the back

Edited by NigerianBeauty1 - Dec 21 2013 at 8:18pm
Sponsored Links

Leezylocs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Leezylocs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2013 at 6:01pm
The blonde and curly are gorgeous!
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2013 at 9:36pm
Love the curly hair on you!
B3llaCatastrofe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote B3llaCatastrofe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2013 at 10:34pm
so pretty!! I especially like the curly!! Are you comfortable with sharing your vendor?
veedubbz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote veedubbz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 5:31pm
Girl that curly is gorg, closure and all!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NigerianBeauty1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 2:12pm
Thank you so much SmileSmile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NigerianBeauty1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 2:13pm
Originally posted by Leezylocs Leezylocs wrote:

The blonde and curly are gorgeous!

Thank you EmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NigerianBeauty1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 2:15pm
Originally posted by veedubbz veedubbz wrote:

Girl that curly is gorg, closure and all!

Oh thank you so much, during the wear of the hair i thought the textures would clash. Thank you Smile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NigerianBeauty1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 2:16pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Love the curly hair on you!

Awe Thank you for that Big smileBig smile
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 2:19pm
That curly is FIERCE.  If you feel comfortable, can you PM me your vendor?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>