Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Closures from Roman

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

Author
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 2:35am
Originally posted by Prtybrwneye_z Prtybrwneye_z wrote:

Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

The two lace closures I ordered from him were around $60 for 16 inch kinky straight processed from chinese 4x4.  Im waiting on a silk based kinky straight 14 inch 3x4.  I think that one was $65.00

^please let us know how you like the silk. I've only gotten his lace and would love to try one of his silk next time around. TIA

Will do
Sponsored Links

SoFrolushes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoFrolushes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 3:29pm
i ordered 2 closures from roman bout month ago 
Lace closure 1,Brazilian virgin body wave hair,natural 1B# hair color,4"*4" top size,80% hair density,light brown lace color,with baby hairs,free style,add PU at the edge
12"-$51.9
14"-$56.9
Lace closure 2,Peruvian virgin straight hair,natural 1B# hair color,4"*4" top size,80% hair density,light brown  lace color,with baby hairs,free style,add PU at the edge,
12"-$51.9
14"-$56.9
LilMrs_WinsLAY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilMrs_WinsLAY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 9:32pm
Have either of you received your closure yet. I'd love to see a pic of the texture I just placed a custom order last wk
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 2:50am
Originally posted by LilMrs_WinsLAY LilMrs_WinsLAY wrote:

Have either of you received your closure yet. I'd love to see a pic of the texture I just placed a custom order last wk

Yes I posted pics.  I meant to post them to this thread lol.  http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/roman-iy-or-ks_topic349443_page4.html
marahvee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marahvee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 9:33pm
Wait... I'm new (and slightly aggrivating to some veterans on BHM... sorry for the stupid question I'm about to ask!) But who's Roman!? I see that name all over BHM! lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic