Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
California Lace Wigs and Weaves
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Closures for Arjuni Hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
rredict View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rredict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Closures for Arjuni Hair
    Posted: Aug 12 2010 at 9:35pm
Ladies, I need your help again. I finally was able to possibly get an apt with Arjuni hair for sometime in October. My front hairline is very thin and so I usually wear a full weave and a closure to have a natual look..

I can't seem to find a standard stocked silkbased closure to match Arjuni's 2-3C curly or 2-3B curly hair. I am not sure yet what I will be able to purchase from Arjuni, but I want the closure and weaving hair to match perfectly.. I am willing to pay for a custom closure... I will wear this for the holidays..

Where are you guys getting closures from to match Arjuni hair in these textures?

I contacted DeNovoHair.com  and they are willing to make a custom closure for me and will use some of the Arjuni hair for my closure. i have never ordered from this company before.. Are they straight? Should I trust them to give them my Arjuni hair to, to make my custom closure?

What do  you guys think?  I will need a closure bad and I need you insight..

Thank you for your help in this matter...
Sponsored Links

spoolie99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spoolie99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2010 at 9:42pm
I've heard in previous threads that EP closures and Indique's ones work nicely with a little manipulation. Its best to do a search, but I've heard this repeated a couple times upstairs.
rredict View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rredict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2010 at 9:52pm
Originally posted by spoolie99 spoolie99 wrote:

I've heard in previous threads that EP closures and Indique's ones work nicely with a little manipulation. Its best to do a search, but I've heard this repeated a couple times upstairs.

Thank you.. I have not worked with those companies before, but I have heard good things. I been wearing  virgin indian weaving hair and closure from Silkbaseclosure. com, which I love, but this Arjuni hair looks very different.  Yes, I been a BSS customer for the most part, but I have moved on to virgin hair.

I just want everything to match perfectly since I have waited 6months to obtain an appt with Arjuni for some hair...

Do you know which textures of hair people are purchasing from EP and Indigue? I was trying to stay under $700.00 for everything, weaving hair and clousre. Arjuni advised I could purchase up to 10oz of hair of the 2-3b curly, but I am hoping by October, I can purchase this same amount in 2-3C curly, which is what I really want..

Thank you
missdetroit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missdetroit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2010 at 11:09am
Check with BHM'er Just Laney.  She is like the "Closure Whisper"....lol.  She may be able to guide you in the right direct.  
spencer4hire View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spencer4hire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2010 at 12:29pm

^^Yep JustLaney , as well as MissBossy   both have great product and seller reviews.

misslanikiss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misslanikiss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2010 at 12:41pm
Originally posted by missdetroit missdetroit wrote:

Check with BHM'er Just Laney. She is like the "Closure Whisper"....lol. She may be able to guide you in the right direct.

Northwest_MBA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Northwest_MBA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2010 at 12:41pm
I just became a BHM member so that I could warn you against purchasing anything from Denovohair.com. My experience with this company was horrible. I placed my order and waited several months to receive my "custom" wig. The finish product didn't meet my specifications and the quality was poor. When I complained about the quality of my wigs, I received the nastiest email ever.

I understand as a Chicagoan that you may want to support the "home town" however, I would like to recommend lacelocswigs.com.  I believe that they still have a hair studio in the west suburbs. 
missbossy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missbossy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2010 at 3:50pm
You can send me your hair and I can have it made into a closure for you. I have done this with my arjuni hair. If not, I also have virgin Indian closures that are a good match for the medium and high luster hair. You can look me up on the board, and I can also provide numerous references :)
rredict View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rredict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2010 at 10:51am
Guys, thank you for all your help. I will take your advice to heart. Missbossy, I will contact you once I get my hair, which should be late October-beginning of Nov.  My appt with Arjuni will be the end of Sept-beginning Oct.

Thank you again...
htownweaveaholic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote htownweaveaholic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 11:50am
@missbossy

Hello.  I'm reaching out b/c i saw that you mentioned you make closures.  I was wanting to know your pricing, how it works, turn around, and all the deets that go along with this.  I'm completely new to BHM so please pardon anything outside of protocol.  Look forward to hearing from you.  Also, are you able to make lace frontals?  If so, please provide details for that as well. 

Edited by htownweaveaholic - Jan 27 2014 at 11:50am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic