FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

ClosureAddictz

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
miiszjanae View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miiszjanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2013 at 10:16pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

That closure I bought off of Indianhair.net went bald, and I sealed that thing. When I went to part it , it looked like someone had made crop circles in that mug.

Dead
Sponsored Links

windycityaj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote windycityaj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 9:15am
Get ready to do some altering to the closure. The density is thick. Once I altered it though it was fine.
live2shop10 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote live2shop10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 9:58am
Originally posted by windycityaj windycityaj wrote:

Get ready to do some altering to the closure. The density is thick. Once I altered it though it was fine.

Which one did you purchase? The silk or the lace?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote live2shop10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 10:11am
By the way how long did your closure last you?
windycityaj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote windycityaj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 10:28am
I purchased the silk.
miszscott View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miszscott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 6:04pm
I am wanting some current feedback as well. I have been looking for a silk closure and I am deciding between GHOH, Closureaddictz, and Madira so I emailed all three being very specific in what I was looking for. GHOH replied within a day and states they will not provide their closure density and so far the only bad I saw is from others members that claimed the customer service stinks. Madira has yet to reply but youtube videos claims the closure is awesome but the wefts suck. Closureaddictz replied several hours later, literally I emailed them @12am something Sunday night and whomever replied 3am in the morning! Nonetheless they were very friendly and stated their closures are within a 130% range which seems bulky but I'm assuming because of shedding issues? Some youtubers mentioned it sheds a bit but one of them dyed hers back and forth. :\ I would prefer a denser closure however I hope it doesn't require too much tweaking. I see a lot of instagram photos as well so I might take the plunge seeing as this closure seeking is just becoming more and more frustrating and given they only sell closures makes me assume their main focus should be on the closures quality and such or else they have no business. *sigh

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote live2shop10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 11:27am

This may sound stupid but I've been trying to figure out what does GHOH stand for? The hair dresser that I am going to try out used a closure on a previous client that they purchased in a beauty supply store. I know I know BSS Shocked yes but its a black owned BSS and after speaking to the owner over the phone she seems very knowledgable. In addition she was the client who had the closure installed and it came out beautiful and very realistic looking. I am going to call and find out how much the closure cost and probably go up to see it in person. 

Originally posted by miszscott miszscott wrote:

I am wanting some current feedback as well. I have been looking for a silk closure and I am deciding between GHOH, Closureaddictz, and Madira so I emailed all three being very specific in what I was looking for. GHOH replied within a day and states they will not provide their closure density and so far the only bad I saw is from others members that claimed the customer service stinks. Madira has yet to reply but youtube videos claims the closure is awesome but the wefts suck. Closureaddictz replied several hours later, literally I emailed them @12am something Sunday night and whomever replied 3am in the morning! Nonetheless they were very friendly and stated their closures are within a 130% range which seems bulky but I'm assuming because of shedding issues? Some youtubers mentioned it sheds a bit but one of them dyed hers back and forth. :\ I would prefer a denser closure however I hope it doesn't require too much tweaking. I see a lot of instagram photos as well so I might take the plunge seeing as this closure seeking is just becoming more and more frustrating and given they only sell closures makes me assume their main focus should be on the closures quality and such or else they have no business. *sigh
veedubbz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote veedubbz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 6:34pm
Originally posted by live2shop10 live2shop10 wrote:

This may sound stupid but I've been trying to figure out what does GHOH stand for? The hair dresser that I am going to try out used a closure on a previous client that they purchased in a beauty supply store. I know I know BSS Shocked yes but its a black owned BSS and after speaking to the owner over the phone she seems very knowledgable. In addition she was the client who had the closure installed and it came out beautiful and very realistic looking. I am going to call and find out how much the closure cost and probably go up to see it in person. 

Glamour house of hair....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System