BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

ClosureAddictz

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

Author
live2shop10 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote live2shop10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ClosureAddictz
    Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 5:40pm
Hey ladies,

So I've tried closures in the past and I have had fairly good experiences with them. I find that its great to give me the flexibility to wear a middle part without having to worry about perming my natural hair. Unfortunately my closures only last for about a month before they start balding  (that darn Roman I guess I should have caught him before the BHM effect) I've been doing research and I've decided to just take the plunge and try an AV. Trying to cut out the middle man and go directly to the source hasn't been working for me so why not. I've done some research and decided to try Closureaddictz. I found out about them via instagram. They seem to have great reviews and a good track record. I just wanted to know if anyone has tried them before or if you know anyone who has? I know theyre the go to vendor for closures that will blend with Sassy Mitchell wefts. I just want to know if their closures are sturdy enough to last me through at least two installs.

Thanks

Sponsored Links

beautiful-stranger View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beautiful-stranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 7:10pm
won't last two installs but def more than a month I've had two and I've loved them both the lace is much better though
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 9:31pm
I don't understand how a closure cannot last more than 2 installs. I've never had a closure bald on me. Does the hair come off the lace or is the lace not lasting through each install. Does the lace rip. Please explain cos im confused. Also when you say the closure balded does it mean the knots came aloose and the hair came out through combing?
NemaBee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NemaBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 5:40am
@sugabanana I had two silk closures balding on me. The part got wider and wider so I guess hair was coming out because of the manipulation (parting, combing, strsightening,...).

As for lace closure, I have no experience with them, however I heard some of them did get hin with time. It would be wise to seal the closure just in case.

Edited by NemaBee - Dec 20 2013 at 5:43am
kandyse1988 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kandyse1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 7:53am
@sugabanana i agree with you. I never understood what they meant by balding, but i thought like the knots got loose and the hair started shedding off the lace.. 

But I used like 3 closures that i bought from different vendors on aliexpress, and i never experienced balding, i even use them on one wig and transfer it to the next but i never had an issue with balding...:-) 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote live2shop10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 9:24am

Oh darn... Which did you get the lace or the silk? Im guessing from your relpy that you've tried both. But with either one did you have to do alot of alterations? I've never tried a silk closure. Personally it looks like it wouldn't look as natural as the lace but I was open to try it out with closureaddictz. I'm so pissed I missed their black friday sale. Hopefully they'll have one for xmas/newyears so I can try both. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote live2shop10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 9:31am
@sugabananna When I say balding I mean the hair starts to come out of the closure. Meaning when I brush the hair starts to shed. With my first Roman closure I thought it was because perhaps I had bleached incorrectly. I gave him a second chance and had my stylist bleach the knots looking back at it now maybe he over bleached the knots since they had been previously bleached but the grids were still visible.  I had the closure installed the first week of October and by the second week of November i had to remove it and close the top of the weave with a deep swoop. When I parted my hair for a middle part it looked as if I had bald spots towards the back of the part. It was frustrating and tiring. This time around I think Im going to attempt to bleach the knots and hopefully it will be able to reuse.
kandyse1988 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kandyse1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2013 at 12:20am
I haven't tried silk yet (too scared too) but the three was lace closures either way you shouldn't experience balding. The only problem that I had with the one lace closure was that it was too thick in density so I had to do a little altering... even when I alter them I do not experience balding... I do everything to them tweez it, comb it, brush it, bleach, and dye it.. So you probably just have to look at another vendor that has better closures..
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2013 at 10:27pm
That closure I bought off of Indianhair.net went bald, and I sealed that thing. When I went to part it , it looked like someone had made crop circles in that mug.
Brown Sugah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brown Sugah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2013 at 9:47pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

That closure I bought off of Indianhair.net went bald, and I sealed that thing. When I went to part it , it looked like someone had made crop circles in that mug.

Not crop circles..lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic