Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedClosure Pics what can I do

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Hair ViVi

Author
solicitfashion View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2012 at 7:43am

Its too far back hun.  To figure out my placement I start my closure/lace wig  4 fingers from my eyebrows.  Hope that makes sense.  You need to apply infront of your hairline and like others have said put a stocking or spray on SH to make your part look really natural. HTH

Sponsored Links

LushHair_Fein View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2012 at 9:59am

Yeah, it still looks too far back. 

* Try adding fabric or a stocking to your closure for more parting options...

* Try the got2b glued method is your want to gel down your closure.  It can hold for days or it can be used daily for those who like to remove units/closures each night. It washes out with water and is less damaging compared to wig glue/adhesive.

GA_Diva View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2012 at 7:57pm
It's too far back
MsLisa2006 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2012 at 1:28pm
ms blue I LOVE YOUR AVATAR LOL!!!
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2012 at 2:46pm
Originally posted by solena solena wrote:

It looks too far back like its sitting behind hair line with no hair left out. Maybe she can sew down the front with clear thread if you're not comfortable with adhesives.

ALL OF THIS
live2shop10 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2012 at 10:01am
Hey ladies thank you so much for all your suggestions. So I went back to my stylist on Friday and told her that I wasnt comfortable with how the hair came out and she asked me what my grievances where. Basically I told her that it was just to far back and the glue started to wear off and you can basically see my widows peak and my new growth at my hairline. Im going on vacation Thursday and I told her I did that I think we should take it down and do it again. So we are going to do that Wednesday. Ive been watching youtube tutorials and it seems that everyone leaves some of their edges or baby hair out which I did not do. If I keep the same braid pattern ( parted in the middle and braid going downward) but add an additional anchor braid in the front for her to sew the closure with invisible thread would it look more realistic? Im going to go to a fabric store and get some fabric for underneath the closure because for some reason my scalp looks orange it looks fine to me but my coworker called me out and asked me if it was a lace wig Dead 

If you have any additional suggestions please feel free to share I need all the help I can get

OneLove1987 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2012 at 1:34pm
sorry you're having a hard time with this, i know how you feel, i freakin hate closures. what's your braid pattern underneath? sorry if i missed this.

you can either put a fabric underneath or dye the lace with rit dye. from the pictures, you should move the closure up like a smidge in front of your hairline. and even though youre opposed to glue, you may have to use it in this case to get it flat. def look up the got2b glued method. saved my life with my closure! this way you can "glue" or "gel" the closure directly on your hair line without damage to your hair because its just a heavy duty gel. def look it up.

then show us your long hair!!!!
Hair ViVi
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic