Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Closure Issues

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
hot_N_Spicy73 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hot_N_Spicy73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Closure Issues
    Posted: Sep 20 2013 at 8:46pm
In previous installs that I have had, I always had issues with my closures. Some would look bulky/thick and others seem to pull back far enough to see my true hair texture after about a month. I always get them sewn down. My parts never looks realistic to me.

My questions to you wonderful ladies, are you custom ordering your closures or using stock ones?

Do you remove any hair within your parts?

thank ladies for any suggestions in advance
Sponsored Links

Nadiesca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Nadiesca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2013 at 9:14am
when i order from my vendor i order custom closures/silk closures.Depending on how your vendors works,you might have to be very specify with him/her 

Plucking hair within the part is a personal choice i would say.If you get the right density it wont be necessary to do so (in my opinion)
Belladonna1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Belladonna1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 11:13am
Get the density around 85 to 90% and as for the bulkiness, I think that has to do with your braiding pattern. When you installing a closure, braid your hair going down with a part in the middle. Also, you should dye the  closure with ritz dye (taupe, tan, or cocoa)  to make sure it look more like your scalp color!
hot_N_Spicy73 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hot_N_Spicy73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 4:20pm
thank you ladies for your help
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply