BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Closure for SM tight curl

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
toosexy1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toosexy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Closure for SM tight curl
    Posted: Mar 10 2013 at 5:30pm
Im about to install mine for like the 6th time. This time, I want to do no hair out with a closure. Ive never had a closure before. Can someone point me in the right direction on where to buy closure that's similar to the hair? thanks
Sponsored Links

Straighthoodtea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Straighthoodtea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2013 at 9:24pm
Roman may be able to custom the texture.....Youd have to ask him though. He has good reviews on his closures.
toosexy1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toosexy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2013 at 5:10pm
yeah im emailing him now and he's asking about hair length,hair density,top size and lace color. i think i need an 18(i have 18 and 22) but the rest, i have NO idea. i never ordered a closure before Confused
kgreen6110 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kgreen6110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2013 at 9:48am
Size depends on how much leave out you want to be covered. I would say the standard size would be 3.5x4 or 4x4... I usually do 4x4. For lace color that depends on how your scalp color is and skin tone too. I'm used to getting dark brown which I learned that it'll be best yo go with light brown especially if you have bleached knots. but also if you let him know that you're unsure, he will send you pics of sizing, density, and lace colors. Density is up to you to choose for your parting
BISFORBRIT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BISFORBRIT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2013 at 5:08pm
Ok I need to know who this roman guy is!
wigsup601 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wigsup601 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2013 at 2:53am
how about the kinky curl looks?
i need the kinky curl
thank you
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions