Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Closure for blunt bangs

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
LadyUNowen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LadyUNowen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Closure for blunt bangs
    Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 11:03pm
Hi everyone!

So my birthday is coming up in two weeks and I plan on getting my hair done next weekend. I really want blunt/Chinese bangs but i'm in quite the bind: Should I use a closure for the bangs or just get a shorter bundle of hair and have it cut and leave my hair out at the top?the hair I have is peruvian straight and I usually leave my sew ins in for about 3 months (bad I know but I can't help it) no more and I really need it to last. Which one should I do or is there another method to this?
Sponsored Links

Loveeetweet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Loveeetweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2013 at 12:17am
I would go with the closure just because I think it looks more natural do to the part, look up some YouTube videos on how both look and seen what you like better
LadyUNowen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyUNowen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2013 at 3:18pm
Thank you! I really like the closure because my hair can be quite hard to flat iron. I was just afraid of the sliding back when my hair starts growing.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic