Angkor Cambodian Hair

Closure Density

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

Bootiful Cream

Author
GA_Diva View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GA_Diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Closure Density
    Posted: Nov 22 2010 at 2:15pm
What is the best way to thin out a already installed closure?
Sponsored Links

DIVA007 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DIVA007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2010 at 5:52pm
I find this easy to use if the hair is already installed. http://www.chicksaddlery.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/TC2495.JPG

Edited by DIVA007 - Nov 22 2010 at 5:54pm
marie67 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2010 at 5:56pm

If the base density is too thick there isn't too much you can do ,because  the hair is placed very close together on the base when it was ventilated.  If you use the razor to texturize the hair, you will still have a thick base in the crown area while the hair is thinned. The only other option is to take some tweezers and pick out some hair one by one from the base,however this requires great skill and patience. Now if the base is ok but the hair is too thick then use  a razor to thin it out.

Edited by marie67 - Nov 22 2010 at 5:57pm
GA_Diva View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GA_Diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2010 at 12:32pm
Thank you ladies
Yumppie1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yumppie1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2010 at 8:31am
To all the ladies who wear closures......What density is the best to achieve a natural appearence?
Hotlanta Peach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlanta Peach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2010 at 7:47pm
Originally posted by marie67 marie67 wrote:

If the base density is too thick there isn't too much you can do ,because  the hair is placed very close together on the base when it was ventilated.  If you use the razor to texturize the hair, you will still have a thick base in the crown area while the hair is thinned. The only other option is to take some tweezers and pick out some hair one by one from the base,however this requires great skill and patience. Now if the base is ok but the hair is too thick then use  a razor to thin it out.

This.

I was going to suggest getting some tweezers and pluck random strands but i didnt because i thought it may may compromise the closure base.  But after thinking about it, it's an excellent idea.
pretty_agot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pretty_agot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2010 at 11:45am
nice thread...LOL
GA_Diva View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GA_Diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2010 at 6:54am
Originally posted by DIVA007 DIVA007 wrote:

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I find this easy to use if the hair is already installed. http://www.chicksaddlery.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/TC2495.JPG

I am going try this, thanks
prettykey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettykey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2010 at 4:22pm
Originally posted by marie67 marie67 wrote:

^^ Great answer. I'm going to try the tweezers. Hoping I don't damage the base!
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2010 at 5:16pm
Originally posted by Yumppie1 Yumppie1 wrote:

To all the ladies who wear closures......What density is the best to achieve a natural appearence?
I think people prefer 80% density.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>