BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Market Place > Member to Member Exchange
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

CLOSURE AND WEFTS FOR SALE!

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Sugar Lump View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugar Lump Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CLOSURE AND WEFTS FOR SALE!
    Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 10:53pm
Hi ladies, I am again cleaning out some of my stash. I have 2 bundles of Chinese Virgin Remy wefts from Lydia Gao. Most of you may have heard of her. She has the best CVR hair for wigs, and so I decided to order some wefts, which were just as beautiful, but I haven't worn straight for awhile, and am sticking with curly, thus I am selling them. One is 18 inches and the other is 22. Both 1B. I will sell them both for $130, plus $5.00 shipping ($135 total), or individually for $65 for 18 inch and $75 for 22 inch. Both bundles are full, and bouncy.
Next, I have some gorgeous Filipino hair from Divine Hair Wigs. You can do a search on her hair on here. It is beautiful, but, again, I am not doing the straight hair thing right now. It is suppose to be a body wave as well. I paid $221.50 plus like $50 shipping for this hair. I will sell all 3 bundles for $200, plus $10 shipping ($210). Or I will sell individual for what I paid for them which is $71 for 16 inch, $72 for 18 inch and $78 for 22 inch, plus $5 shipping.
Lastly, I have a Halley's curls Miami Ripple relaxed lace closure 3.5 x 4 inches. The lace is uncut. Selling because I do strictly frontals now, and not closures. I bought it for $136 on Halley's curls site, but will sell it for $100 plus $5 shipping.
Keepandshare.com
If the link doesn't work, my sign on is carmenwoods, and password is sugarlump.
I HAVE SOLD MANY TIMES ON THIS BOARD, AND SO I AM LEGIT LADIES. ALL SALES FINAL PLEASE. PAYPAL ONLY. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO PM ME WITH ANY AND ALL QUESTIONS. THANKS FOR LOOKING.
Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugar Lump Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 8:57am
Dropped the prices on this hair ladies.  $110 plus $5 shipping for 2 bundles of CVR, $175 plus $10 shipping for Filipino hair, and $90 plus $5 shipping for closure.  Inbox me if interested.  Thanks.
TexasPearl22 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TexasPearl22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 9:05pm
Has this hair been sold?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugar Lump Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 4:57pm
Sorry Texas Pearl, I haven't been checking the thread, only my pm's.  The Filipino hair is sold.  Still have the CVR bundles and the closure.  Thanks.
MrsJ113 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsJ113 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 11:46pm
how many ounces all to gether for the CVR hair and can it hold a curl

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System