BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

CLOSURE AND WEFTS FOR SALE!!

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Sugar Lump View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugar Lump Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CLOSURE AND WEFTS FOR SALE!!
    Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 7:40pm
Hi ladies, I am again cleaning out some of my stash.  I have 2 bundles of Chinese Virgin Remy wefts from Lydia Gao.  Most of you may have heard of her.  She has the best CVR hair for wigs, and so I decided to order some wefts, which were just as beautiful, but I haven't worn straight for awhile, and am sticking with curly, thus I am selling them.  One is 18 inches and the other is 22.  Both 1B.  I will sell them both for $130, plus $5.00 shipping ($135 total), or individually for $65 for 18 inch and $75 for 22 inch.  Both bundles are full, and bouncy.

Next, I have some gorgeous Filipino hair from Divine Hair Wigs.  You can do a search on her hair on here.  It is beautiful, but, again, I am not doing the straight hair thing right now.  It is suppose to be a body wave as well.  I paid $221.50 plus like $50 shipping for this hair.  I will sell all 3 bundles for $200, plus $10 shipping ($210).  Or I will sell individual for what I paid for them which is $71 for 16 inch, $72 for 18 inch and $78 for 22 inch, plus $5 shipping.

Lastly, I have a Halley's curls Miami Ripple relaxed lace closure 3.5 x 4 inches.  The lace is uncut.  Selling because I do strictly frontals now, and not closures.  I bought it for $136 on Halley's curls site, but will sell it for  $100 plus $5 shipping. 

Keepandshare.com

If the link doesn't work, my sign on is carmenwoods, and password is sugarlump.

I HAVE SOLD MANY TIMES ON THIS BOARD, AND SO I AM LEGIT LADIES.  ALL SALES FINAL PLEASE. PAYPAL ONLY.  PLEASE FEEL FREE TO PM ME WITH ANY AND ALL QUESTIONS.  THANKS FOR LOOKING.
Sponsored Links

*WeaveStar* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *WeaveStar* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 5:42pm
I normally would jump on this but I'm doing curly only now too :(
KurlieBeautie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KurlieBeautie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 8:13pm
I really want those 3 filipino bundles but idk if that's a smart purchase for me right now!!! 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugar Lump Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 8:37pm
Understandable ladies!  Thanks for looking anyway, and let me know if you change your mind.  Wink

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugar Lump Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 8:38pm
And btw Curliebeautie, love you Avi!  Too cute!
ExotiqBeautii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExotiqBeautii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 8:39pm
How curly are the roots on the Halley's closure. The look looser than the bottom. Could you possibly post a pic of the roots please? If they're okay, then I'll take it. I just have to see a pic first. Thanks! Sleepy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugar Lump Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 10:50pm
Exotiq the roots are a tad looser.  I will post a picture in the am when my phone is charged.  Thanks.
ExotiqBeautii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExotiqBeautii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 11:45pm
Right on! Thanks a lot!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugar Lump Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 8:53am
Hi ladies, in the interest of it's Xmas time, and everyone doesn't have a bunch of money to be spending on hair, I am going to lower the prices on this hair I have to try to go ahead and sell it.  I am dropping the 2 CVR wefts down to $110, plus $5 shipping.  I will drop the Filipino hair (which is gorgeous, thick and bouncy by the way) down to $175, plus $10 shipping for ALL THREE bundles, and I will drop the Halley's curl closure down to $90, plus $5 shipping. 

Inbox me with any questions!  Thanks for looking!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugar Lump Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 4:55pm
Filipino wefts sold!!  Thanks.  Still have the two bundles of CVR and the closure.  Make me a reasonable offer ladies, and it is yours.  Just trying to get rid of it, and make some kind of profit.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply