BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Close Your Eyes, Spin The Globe...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Iowabred&fed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iowabred&fed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2013 at 1:28am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

you found a man in Iowa?
he black?

I don't live in Iowa anymore. I haven't for 2 years. And Nawl. He ain't black.
Sponsored Links

Xamaycana View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Xamaycana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2013 at 1:51am
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

Originally posted by OrriannaRose OrriannaRose wrote:

Philippines

In Japan
- Kyushu

Ooooo I want to hear more about other places in Japan! 

Hokkaido is actually one of my favorite places because it reminds me of New England.  I live in the Kanto region, which includes Chiba (Narita Airport, Narita Shrine, Tokyo Disneyland), Tokyo and Yokohama.  You can spend a whole week just in this region and still not see everything.    Kansai (Osaka, Kyoto, Kobe and Nara) are excellent.

The food here is great, too.  Anything you can think of, they sell it here. 

Thanks Tokyo.  Your travel descriptions are always so informative.  I have never been to anywhere in Asia and would love to go to -
Vietnam
Thailand
Japan
 Do you do a travel blog or plan on writing a book?   I'd definitely be interested in Asian travel as experienced  by  a black woman.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2013 at 5:55am
Originally posted by CamiK CamiK wrote:

I have no desire as of now to visit Europe...I have no idea why so many negroes prefer to go to European nations  vs  African nations...
comfort

and being uninformed
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2013 at 6:31am
Originally posted by Xamaycana Xamaycana wrote:

Originally posted by OrriannaRose OrriannaRose wrote:

Philippines

In Japan
- Kyushu

Ooooo I want to hear more about other places in Japan! 

Hokkaido is actually one of my favorite places because it reminds me of New England.  I live in the Kanto region, which includes Chiba (Narita Airport, Narita Shrine, Tokyo Disneyland), Tokyo and Yokohama.  You can spend a whole week just in this region and still not see everything.    Kansai (Osaka, Kyoto, Kobe and Nara) are excellent.

The food here is great, too.  Anything you can think of, they sell it here. 

Thanks Tokyo.  Your travel descriptions are always so informative.  I have never been to anywhere in Asia and would love to go to -
Vietnam
Thailand
Japan
 Do you do a travel blog or plan on writing a book?   I'd definitely be interested in Asian travel as experienced  by  a black woman.

I've been thinking about doing a travel blog, but it takes commitment.

Vietnam- If I were you, I'd stick to Hanoi and completely avoid Ho Chi Minh City all together.  It was awful and you take your life in your hands crossing the street.  The only good that really came of it were some fabulous shots of the main market and some Vietnam War history.  People will try to nickle and dime you if you're not careful. 

Thailand- A beautiful place.  Chang Mai, Bangkok and Ayuthaia were great and full of history.  Ko Samui is a great island to visit if you just want to chill by the beach.  It can also be a tourist trap if you don't know where you're going.  I'm going back with my work friend next month during school vacation and i am really looking forward to it.
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2013 at 6:35am
I wanna go everywhere *sigh* I think I have wanderlustLOL
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2013 at 11:25am
its easier to list where i dont want to go than list where i do
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2013 at 11:31am
^^^I think we had a thread a while back, from what I remember most of Eastern Europe was basically off my list lol
Morris Chestnuts View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morris Chestnuts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2013 at 11:33am
I wanna go to Europe, it's just expensive man.
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2013 at 11:48am
Caribbean, I want to go romantic places

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2013 at 11:50am
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

^^^I think we had a thread a while back, from what I remember most of Eastern Europe was basically off my list lol

yep

me too

the czech republic is gorgeous though

but poland ukraine dem lot eeeeh, not sure bout alladem
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com