Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Cliques

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 14>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 3:06pm

I have found that over time, some in the group or the whole group start to expect you do "go along with the flow"

you know they do x, so you should too

they buy x, so you should too

that part I do not like

I always get a Confused face when I am like no thanks lol

I'm not talking about compromising for the group, but liking and doing some of the same things
Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 3:08pm
nah -uh LOL. My group loves seafood. I meet them at the seafood restaurant to chat; I don't order or taste--I ain't eating that stuff lol.

I'm also the only one in the group that don't drink. They love having a designated driver.

eta: wait now... seafood, drinking--both I hate. maybe they don't really like meLOL

Edited by PurplePhase - Apr 15 2014 at 3:09pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 3:10pm

well I'm not talking about everything lol

I think in a past thread you and freedom said you dish about your s.o.s

I said I don't do that and it was either you and freedom or just freedom that said I couldn't sit with yall if I didn't dish too lol

stuff like that

Originally posted by freedom76 freedom76 wrote:

Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

Originally posted by freedom76 freedom76 wrote:

Originally posted by James 
Avery James Avery wrote:

tbh, I I don't mind if she was to say negative things about me to her parents. That's expected. Now if she was venting to her friends, especially the single ones, I'd be heated. I NEVER divulge the details of my relationships with my friends, I keep it real generic and I expect her to do the same.
Wacko Good luck with that.LOL 

Women talk to each other.....get over it...unless you get one of those woman hating bytches....then good luck with her.

lmao

damn

JA I don't dish details Embarrassed
Damn....Samone....you and your girls don't break open the bottles of wine and start talking....Hell when we get together, eventually "menspeak" come up.  So what you just sit there and be mum???  You would never get an invite back, messing with us.Hug

Edited by SamoneLenior - Apr 15 2014 at 3:16pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 3:20pm
 LOL. I hope I didn't say that seriously .

was that about a stranger sitting down  when you're talking about sex or someone already in the clique?

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 3:22pm
well I'd be passing on the wine anyway
but I'm sure Freedom was joking. She'd let me sit w/ them and  sip juice from a fancy wine glass.

Edited by PurplePhase - Apr 15 2014 at 10:38pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 3:23pm

the thread was about telling your parents negative stuff about your so

I'm actually pleased with my google search skills, I didn't think I would find that quote lol

but the quote of kind got to what I was getting at

not so much about not liking the same foods, but behaving similarly when it comes to certain things
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 3:30pm
yeah that's not us. I think we're alike at the core though but we're kinda different. Especially after all these yearssssss and years and years. In the beginning I'm sure it was similarities that brought us together. but thankfully change hasn't separated us.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 3:32pm
but LOL @ JA saying he expects her to do the same (never divulge to friends). Boy oh boy.. if he only knew.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 3:36pm
^Right?

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 3:38pm
cc: and this is why you only discuss these things w/ your 'clique.'

JA can remain in his happy place thinking his GF isn't divulging anything because the clique will never tell. LOL

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 14>
  Share Topic