BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Cliques

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 14>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 3:56pm
bird, checking in
Sponsored Links

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 4:11pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Nope....I dabbled in high school.....I was friends with several cliques.....hung with the latinas.....and even kicked it with the nerds.....my closest friends aren't even a clique......just a few people that I have known for 10years plus.....I side eye people that rotate best friends every year.....

liaison!

I used to be like this

lone wolf
liaison
then somehow became part of a clique
that went to hell^
now im part of a duet but hang with individual lone wolves from time to time

I do prefer to be a part of 1 group...call it a clique or whatever, i just hate dividing up my time among so many people, like i do now
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 4:28pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

bird, checking in

LOLLOL

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 4:30pm
I'm more of a one on one person...I get too quiet when I'm in a group. I don't mind groups when I'm drinking tho lol
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 4:33pm
It depends on what Im up to cause I do my dirt by my lonesone. Never had a clique cause I dont fool with  a bunch of hoes, never have never will.

I have people I hangout with for different reasons and 2 people I call friends....

Edited by Princess Grace - Apr 12 2014 at 4:35pm
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 4:35pm
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/004/1/0/lone_wolf_by_kyrawolf25-d5qdj1c.jpg
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 4:45pm
in highschool i mingled with everyone…  

after that i was in a clique. 
it was just 3 of us… we were definitely no new friends, you cant sit with us, bitches.  
i miss us. They were my bestfriends. 

now im a solo bolo type of girl 
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 6:03pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

bird, checking in

Yep. I have a crew. We don't all think alike...and I don't believe in the birds of a feather bs either...
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 6:11pm
Well there are a few things we think alike on... like loyalty...
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 6:15pm
I had a small circle of homegirls when i was in highschool it was 4 of us which included my bestie but we knew each other since we were like 10. We were not bitches we got along with everyone. I am usually with hubby and daughter or i hang out with my friends with the kids. I aint got time for a group of chicks always falling out
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 14>
  Share Topic