BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Clicked a Banner... (Long-ish Article)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
KurlieBeautie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote KurlieBeautie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Clicked a Banner... (Long-ish Article)
    Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 10:43am
What do you ladies think about this article? Have you had the same experiences?

http://virginreview.com/brazilian-virgin-hair-vendors-exposed/?utm_source=blackhairmedia&utm_medium=banner&utm_content=TrickToHealthyHairline&utm_campaign=BlackHairMedia
Sponsored Links

debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 10:52am
Originally posted by KurlieBeautie KurlieBeautie wrote:

http://virginreview.com/brazilian-virgin-hair-vendors-exposed/?utm_source=blackhairmedia&utm_medium=banner&utm_content=TrickToHealthyHairline&utm_campaign=BlackHairMedia

made link cliclable for you

WOW !!!!!  bout lost my breath when i saw Extensions Plus in there ............. i have to read this really thoroghly before i comment more but HOLY PHUCK !!!
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 11:01am
I'm not suprised.  Indique's quality has gone down.  It almost seemed like a promo ad for her imports though. 
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 11:09am
Originally posted by missyo67 missyo67 wrote:

I'm not suprised.  Indique's quality has gone down.  It almost seemed like a promo ad for her imports though. 

after reading thru the whole thing now this def appears to be an ad for her imports
KurlieBeautie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote KurlieBeautie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 11:18am
I was curious as well about that. A lot of it did sound somewhat promotional. It makes you wonder WHO wrote the article and WHAT was the motive. Also, why is it featured HERE (especially since Her is a vendor)
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 11:23am
I definitely feel that bhm should use more discretion when approving certain ads. Its getting a bit out of hand, actually.
MsMahoganyRed View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote MsMahoganyRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 11:38am
Originally posted by debg debg wrote:

Originally posted by KurlieBeautie KurlieBeautie wrote:

made link cliclable for you

WOW !!!!!  bout lost my breath when i saw Extensions Plus in there ............. i have to read this really thoroghly before i comment more but HOLY PHUCK !!!

Thanks for making this clickable Debg, thanks for posting this Kurlie.

I click on BHM and see this...interesting promotional ad that's being used as a review.  The funny piece to me on this "review" is that there are NO comparision pictures of the EP hair "reviewed" not one.  How are you gonna give an in-depth review of each company and TRY and measure Her Imports up to EP and claim them to edge them out better with nothing to compare to?  This review is biased, clearly.    I've never worn Her Imports and don't plan to - I've gone to their location in MD and the hair is nothing but overprocessed aliexpress hair.  That's MY OPINION from looking touching and playing with selections in THEIR actual store.  Add to it...their sales representative couldn't tell me anything about the hair - just that "it's very good quality, celebrities wear it and it colors well".  Well with that, plenty hair falls in that category.

EP - Extensions Plus isn't for the weak at heart when it comes to cost - yes ALL hair companies wind up with a bad batch or two BUT EP provides QUALITY hair.  That name is synonymous with weaves for a reason...20+ years in the business, their names stands for more than this review.  It's laughable someone would even compare them in this kind of review with no EP product.  SMH
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 11:42am
Was that an invisible part in the pic in the banner or a bald spot?Dead
Mera_so_caked View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mera_so_caked Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 11:44am
Hey ladies I was thinking about purchasing hair this weekand im extremley torn in what i should do, Im going for Sassy Mitchell because it seems like the best choice but her imports seems really good as well and for a better price what should i do??
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 12:10pm
Sassy mitchell hands down.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>