Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cleanse & Deep Condition 4 better hair growth.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 19>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2012 at 5:59pm
Originally posted by Veemack Veemack wrote:

Originally posted by DEE80 DEE80 wrote:

Originally posted by Veemack Veemack wrote:

Shea Moisture Retention Shampoo is good. I haven't tried the Shea Moisture (pink) yet. Since my hair is thick, they may work for my hair. I didn't like the restorative conditioner that much. The masque is better.
Yea I feel ya, the restorative conditioner was just okay to me, I would give it a grade of C. I actually brought both the masque and the restorative conditioner and I chose to use the restorative conditioner first. I cannot wait to use the masque when I wash again. I am so excited until I am ready to wash my hair again today, but that is to early. I will wait until Monday or I might do it Sunday...I think I used to much of the shampoo though, you get heavy handed when you are use to washing with conditioners, so next time I will use less.

I think it's too light. When SM came out at Walgreens, I bought the shampoo, restorative conditioner, and masque. I tried using the restorative conditioner as a leave in, but it was too light. I had a lot of hair too. For me, the masque works better as a leave in/moisturizer.
I will let you know how I like the masque once I use it.
Dee my twist out was looking really sad after a speaking engagement on Friday evening, so I put it in 4 big twist and went to bed. When I woke up I reached for the first product I could get my hands on, and it was the Shea Moisture Restorative conditioner. so I untwisted each twist applied the restorative conditioner and retwisted my hair. Girl when I untwisted my hair to wash it, it looked so good, that I decided not to wash it, of course I do not like to wash my hair on Sunday, but my schedule is so busy I was trying to get ahead of myself, my hair was not dirty the style was just gone, or so I thought. So this product is a keeper, maybe not as a DC but to revive my twist out. Loving it!!!!!!!!! Pictures coming soon!

Edited by Veemack - Oct 28 2012 at 5:59pm
Sponsored Links

DEE80 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DEE80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2012 at 10:06am
@Vee I'm glad it worked for you. Sometimes rinse-outs work better as a leave in. 
runrunrunner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote runrunrunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2012 at 11:34am

going to condition wash (havent decided what to use yet) and then dc with silk dreams vanilla silk today.  first time trying the vanilla silk.  hope i like it.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote runrunrunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2012 at 11:43am

i love the shea moiture restorative conditioner as a leave-in...dont like it at all as a rinse out...doesnt do anything for my hair.
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2012 at 2:46pm

@Vee I'm glad it worked for you. Sometimes rinse-outs work better as a leave in. 
Yea, and I was gonna post some pictures, but when I took them my photographs do not look as good as it does in real life. It is hard to photograph tightly coily hair, my hair always comes out dull, even though it looks shiny in person. You can't see my coil definition as it truly is, maybe I will upgrade my camera, but I have a good one, idk....... Blessings!!!!!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote runrunrunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2012 at 5:14pm

got done rinsing my dc not too long ago.   me liiiikey! 
WarriorGurl233 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WarriorGurl233 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2012 at 7:50pm
DC with Motions CPR under the dryer for 10 mins and cleansing with a cowashing bar.

I think I am going to trim my ends and straighten my hair this weekend.
DEE80 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DEE80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 7:39pm
I washed and dc'd with Dr. Miracles Follicle Healer. Lightly sprayed with Scurl and oil my scalp with grapeseed oil.
missdaniella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missdaniella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 8:18am
Now that I have power I can update :)

Before the hurricane I did a jazzing cleansed with Shea moisture than dc with Shea moisture :)
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 11:11am
Originally posted by missdaniella missdaniella wrote:

Now that I have power I can update :)

Before the hurricane I did a jazzing cleansed with Shea moisture than dc with Shea moisture :)
Thumbs UpClapClap Glad you made it through sandy! Hope any loss you sustained was not major! Blessings!!!!!!!!

Everybody today I am using Shea Moisture Masque so I will let you know.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 19>