Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Cleaning dried glue.

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Kocoa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cleaning dried glue.
    Posted: Apr 10 2015 at 6:04pm
Hi ladies,

So I've decided to experiment with using ghostbond xl (instead of tape) and so far, so good. I've installed my wig yesterday and with a few problems (having the touch up the nape before bed last night and touching up a few "pockets" at my hairline this morning), I feel like I have a mostly secure bond. Since this is my first time using an adhesive, I might've been a little overzealous at getting all of my hairline. Now that everything is mostly dry, I've noticed that I have a few rough spots near my hairline and a good bit on my nape. It's all clear but I know that they're there. I want to remove the dried glue but I don't want to mess with this bond. Is there a way to go about doing that without messing up my bond? I totally don't want to use a solvent that close to my hairline and risk making my wig loose.

Edited by Kocoa - Apr 10 2015 at 6:04pm
Sponsored Links

trynabedaone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote trynabedaone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2015 at 6:17pm
use a pointed q tip for precision application of the solvent.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic