BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Clean Make Up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 14>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 10:24pm
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

With make-up there is a lot to choose from- even though you still have to do a lot of mixing to get colors right but anyone here into AIRBRUSH base?

i use MAC airbrush foundation right out of the bottle for airbrushing on special occasions. my makeup artist mixes up some tempu colors when she does my makeup for special occasions.
Sponsored Links

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 10:51pm
I honestly think MAC blew up was because at the time they had alot more option for darker WOC + the packaging looked High End and y'all know how most of us are about looks and packaging + the celebs they got to campaign.

and I see y'all already covered it.LOL

Edited by newdiva1 - Apr 29 2014 at 10:52pm
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 10:54pm
cornsilk? what is this cornsilk?  *goes to google*
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 11:39pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

i think i used to use the loose powder that they made. i dont think that it was pressed powder... but it was a white translucent powder used to eliminate excess shine. it is discontinued. Rumbera said she found some once in a dollar store but they stopped selling the original one years ago. i think that they still are in business with color powder, but nothing that i'd want. 
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 11:45pm
Nice clean makeup look (the smokey eye makes it more than clean makeup, though)

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 11:51pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

i think i used to use the loose powder that they made. i dont think that it was pressed powder... but it was a white translucent powder used to eliminate excess shine. it is discontinued. Rumbera said she found some once in a dollar store but they stopped selling the original one years ago. i think that they still are in business with color powder, but nothing that i'd want. 

*sucks teeth* dang.
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 12:47am
Do you ladies use full coverage or medium coverage foundation? I use use mac studio fix is that considered medium coverage?

Edited by miana79 - Apr 30 2014 at 12:47am
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 12:53am
i use light or medium covg. full cvg is too much for me, as in too masky b/c my skin is already even.

is your studio fix the pressed powder or the creme in the tube?
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 12:57am
I can't even front.  Nicki is lookin' hella luscious right there.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 1:02am
Why shen. In. The. Meat wasg tgread
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 14>