Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Clean Make Up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 14>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 3:21pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

I love a bold lip. My lips are my best feature. They're perfectly shaped and I like to emphasize them. But I'll do subtle every once in a while, like today.

Ahh .. we have something in common. :)
Sponsored Links

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 3:21pm
Originally posted by mzsophisticated mzsophisticated wrote:

Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

lol

i just wanna know how and why did MAC become the black woman "to-go" brand...

many of us love MAC...why?

do they really have the best selections of brown shades? 

I think its the cheapest high end line that matches majority of AA skin, i know bobbi brown is more expensive have better matches for some. I think years and years of store brands not getting the matches right for AA skin. But now these store brands have came up....i been wanting to try queen covergirl but cant find it. I know marykay is expensive ass hell

So true. I just recently discovered that there are store brands out there that perform just as well for a fraction of the price. Didn't use to be the case not that long ago. As for Bobbi Brown, I can't believe I used to wear that. Last week, I discovered a compact creme foundation that I'd completely forgotten about and never even opened. I tried it on and my face was sooooo red. I thought it was a match 2 years ago and I can't understand why.
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 3:23pm
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

I love a bold lip. My lips are my best feature. They're perfectly shaped and I like to emphasize them. But I'll do subtle every once in a while, like today.

LOL. I'm marking this day on my calendar!
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 3:24pm
i think i end up looking like these because I don't know how to do that fancy stuff
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 3:25pm

Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

LOL. I'm marking this day on my calendar!

Me too! Hee hee!
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by mzsophisticated mzsophisticated wrote:

Did any of you ladies use to buy that pink sponge from bss that remove oils? I remember when i was not allowed to wear face powder i used that and it made my face look awesome and i would use mascara and lipgloss. It gave this smooth finish, i may need to get one of those again for no make up days

Yes, I used to use sponge  that with translucent "Cornsilk'
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 3:28pm
I like to play up my eyes......I use an obscene amount of mascara.....LOL
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 3:31pm
I like Vincent Longo makeup, I first tried it for my brothers wedding back in 2010. Nice match for my skin and doesnt feel heavy. I hate to feel makeup on my face. I never hear the brand mentioned on blogs tho.

http://www.vincentlongo.com/content/water-canvas-creme-powder-foundation-oil-free

Edited by NJHairLuv - Apr 29 2014 at 3:32pm
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 3:37pm
With make-up there is a lot to choose from- even though you still have to do a lot of mixing to get colors right but anyone here into AIRBRUSH base?
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 3:41pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

I like Vincent Longo makeup, I first tried it for my brothers wedding back in 2010. Nice match for my skin and doesnt feel heavy. I hate to feel makeup on my face. I never hear the brand mentioned on blogs tho.

http://www.vincentlongo.com/content/water-canvas-creme-powder-foundation-oil-free

I had 1 eyeshadow from him years ago.....never tried anything else.......
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 14>