BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Clean Make Up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 14>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 1:20pm
Sponsored Links

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 1:23pm
Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

That's the kicker mizzsandra.LOL  It takes just as much work to look like you didn't do nuffin' for a lot of the natural looks I've seen posted here and on The YT.  but then natural look =/= natural face. *shrugs*  nice make up tho.

I wonder...since these types of things are mostly for the guys.  Do y'all think guys get madder at a girl wiping off a "neutral" face finding out her skin is really not that beautiful or wiping off colourful make up etc etc etc?

My SO was telling me about a conversation him and friends were having about women having on so much makeup it doesn't even look like them when the take it all off. 

One of his friends said he slept with this girl and she left her face on his pillow.LOL

I feel so bad because even if I just have a dusting of BareMinerals it rubs off so easily because i'm so oily.LOL  If i'm not in a position to wash my face I tell dudes u might want to get me a T-shirt or towel or summin' if u want to save your pillow case.
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 1:25pm
I think a guy would be just as upset if it natural makeup....

SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 1:27pm

yeah I'm guessing he would be disappointed at both

her face will still be her face with the make up off no matter what type of make up she has on

Edited by SamoneLenior - Apr 29 2014 at 1:32pm
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 1:32pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

her face will still her face with the make up off no matter what type of make up she has on

LOL Dead
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 1:38pm
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

Ok I'll be honest, I never have really understood makeup like this, why not just wear a bare face? the girl in the first vid. had great skin... already she just needed a moisturizer instead of the cc or bb cream, the lips and blush are understandable

i gotta agree..

i can understand doing a quick dab of concealer and a little mascara or eyeliner for a natural look..but applying a full face of makeup just to look like what you started with?

i will say its better than applying all that makeup and looking draggy but still...

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 1:40pm
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

her face will still her face with the make up off no matter what type of make up she has on

LOL Dead

lol this was my same reaction..mercy

samone you aint rightLOL
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 1:42pm
I guess its really hard to say what this look like IRL because we are seeing what it looks like on camera- which has distortion... I can't stand the way most people look at the MAC counter and most department stores... I mean I know they are trying to sell but who wants to look like a lumpy faced clown? *I like my natural skin, I like the color and texture-
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 1:45pm
im on a MAC strike..i dont ever think i will go back..

i really dislike those "makeup artists"

ive never looked at one with admiration...they really overdo it..i dont get it..
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 1:48pm

well MAC isn't a bare look
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style